Part 25

"What the fuck he doing here" Handro growls when we see Franky in the living room after arriving.

"I came here to hear who she actually wants" Franky says coming up to me and grabbing my face.

"Bro fuck is wrong with you" Handro then pushes Franky away from me.

"Gen you can't tell me you didn't feel anything and I may seem crazy but gosh you got me in love love" he laughs lightly ignoring Handro harsh words.

"I-"

I then feel Handro lips on mine.

"If you didn't know or hear she's mine so stop trying" Handro says grabbing on my hip hard.

"I can treat you better" Franky yells but once the rest realize he here they throw him out.

I stay in shock while Handro yells at the rest. He's mad that they didn't even notice he got in here. I felt bad.

"Hen don't tell me you thinking bout what he said" Handro says all up in my face.

"I just- I don't know I feel bad because I know how it is falling for the wrong person"

"Oh so you sneak dissing me now" he yells.

"I wasn't talking about youu" I yell backing up away from him.

"I'm pretty sure you talking about me" he laughs shaking his head.

"Nope" i nonchalantly say walking up the stairs.

Each step I innerly winced with Handro yelling messed up shit.

If you fell for me and it was so wrong well then you technically saying you regret Atiya

Bitch

Fuck I do to you

If anything i should be the one saying that after all you kissed my BRO

I ignored him and kept walking although I wanted to turn and yell shit back. For the first time I became the bigger person and walked away.

I was now taking Atiya a bath while she murmured trying to sing to the music I played.

"Baby shark do do do" I poked her little stomach while she laughs.

"Do do do" I tickle her as she yells happily.

"Hen im-"

"Alejandro salir afuera" I groan
(Go outside)

"Baby I just" i then look back at him giving him a look and he looks down immediately and walks out the bathroom.

"DA Da" Atiya whines crying and I sigh and Handro immediately walks back in hearing her.

"Que paso bebe" he cooes (what happened baby)

I then scoot to the side so he can sit beside me to get closer to Atiya. Instead of sitting beside me he sits closely behind me laying his head on my shoulder.

I roll my eyes but feel my face grow red.

"Princess you like showers yeah yeah you dooo" he Baby talks while she smacks the water giggling.

I then turn to look back at him and once I turn my head he kisses me and I of course kiss back. I still love him although he's so annoying.

"I love you" he whispers once we pull away from the kiss.

"I know" I smile turning back around to scrub Atiya.

"Ayyyy" he yells picking me up and sitting me on his lap while he kisses me all over.

Need // Ohgeesy pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें