Part 22

I was freaking out and was not sure what to do! I had to find Kato.

So a while back the girl Daisy texted saying " I'm iffy about dating anyone u know this but why won't we see how it goes tonight at *place* be there at 11pm "

But Kato wasn't here! And Handro and everyone was back earlier then expected it was currently 10:35pm almost 11!

No one knew where he was and I was flipping out!

I was pacing back and fourth in the living room waiting for Kato arrival while the rest ate. Wait ... Handro is hella close to Kato, he has to know where he's at!

But once my poor baby got here he knocked out and I didn't wanna bug. Fuck it!

Kato (me): Dais can't make it tn

🌸 Daisy: love the nickname lol

🌸 Daisy: Kato lmk u his friend but don't trip he here w/me

Kato (me): ohhh Alright I'll leave y'all
Seen at 11:03pm

I sigh happy Kato got some happiness out of this. Atiya was asleep with Handro and everyone else was also knocked out. Well except Franky.

It was kind of awkward so I was now in the living room watching Grown-ish while Franky ate in the kitchen alone. I was into the show with tears by now and I soon feel the couch dip and in the corner of my eye I see Franky.

Luca and Zoey were having a argument and I covered my face with my hair a bit so Franky won't see the tears I had on my face.

"Awe the badass crying" Franky laughs, dammit.

"Shut up" I laugh as a couple more tears fall out but I immediately dry them up.

The next episode begins loading and right when I reach for the remote so does Franky. I turn to look at him, to I guess see if he'll let it go or if I would have to.

But before I can say or do anything he pulls my face and engulfs his lips with mine and I kiss back for a second but immediately push him away.

"What the fuck" I whisper yell getting off the couch.

"You kissed back" he smiles

"I didn't meant to gosh for God sakes you forced it" I yell

"Admit it, you felt something" he says getting up grabbing my waist.

"S-Stop" I stutter not sure on what exactly I should do.

"Stop me" he whispers in my ear and I couldn't lie the raspy voices always made me weak but before anything can happen we hear the back door open and we separate immediately.

"Yoooo Hen I got a lotta spill" Kato smiles walking into the room and I force a smile and squeak out that he should just tell me all about it tomorrow morning because I was sleepy.

I immediately walk to mine and Geesy room and I cuddle up to him quickly scared of my thoughts.

Why did I kiss back that one second? Although it was only a second I did, I felt so guilty.

One thing I did know though, Handro is all I wanted! But then why would I do this to him. Why did it feel so good when Franky whispered in my ear. My hormones were everywhere and I hated it.

I then feel lips on mine and I feel better feeling Geesy lips on mine.

"You ight" he whispers and I nod pulling him in for another kiss hoping Frankys can disappear.

It just made it worst.

The next morning I was waken up to the worst thing possible.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Heeee heeee ha ha 🤣😉