Part 21

So we agreed that I wouldn't work because I was sick. I didn't like the idea but Handro convinced me so well.

He seemed very careful with me now which I hated because I felt weak. I didn't mention or say anything about the sudden change though.

Handro 💝: gonna be at the Stu real late

Me: alright let me know how you are and when u get here

Handro 💝: I'm fine jus tired

Me: 😩 awe pobresitooo mi amor

(Awe my poor love)

Handro 💝: gtg love ya boo

Me: lyt
Delivered 7:45pm

I then hear Atiya start crying from upstairs and find her with Kato? I would've thought Kato would be at the studio.

"Why aren't you at the stu" I ask sitting next to him on the bed.

"Jus tired is all" he smiles and I immediately know something wrong.

I wait a while but he doesn't give a sign he wants to spill or that he will. So I grab Atiya and call Kato to follow as I walk to the kitchen to get Atiya food.

"Kato what's wrong" I ask and he shakes his head not looking at the ground. Okay I have to know!

"C'mon lemme know" I whine putting Atiya in her little seat so I can feed her as she sat.

"It's something dumb, don't trip"

"I'm tripping so spill"

"Nah" he sighs putting his head down.

" Kato fuck wrong with you man you know you can tell me best Fran" I comfort him side hugging him and tickling him a bit.

"Will- you - stawppppp- tickling me then" he says out of breath and I nod smiling.

"It's a girl" he blushes looking away.

"OMYGAWDDDD WHOO" i shriek causing Atiya to cry frightening her from my yelling.

I comfort her and I say much quieter the question again.

"Ion really wanna get so deep in it all but she ain't want me" he shrugs.

"Oh hell naw"

"What" he ask looking around confused.

"You are Malik Carson and you are the fucking man to be with and can get anyone" I hype him.

"Don't say my actual name what I tell you" he rolls his eyes.

"You are Malik and trust me you can have the girl but you gotta be real honest with her and keep ya word for her to want to stay" I smile and he smiles shaking his head.

"You goofy" he laughs hugging me.

"Do you have her number" I ask

"Yeah why"

"Okay good"

So before I get to my plan I ask for him to spill all about this girl. So apparently he met her at a chill back party and they spent hours talking. So he basically finally thought a girl personality was amazing other then her body. Although he commented she was also 'bomb' .

Her name was Daisy and she was a Mexican who seemed to know what she wanted and what she wanted was not Kato. She thought Kato was cool but friend material, sadly. He continued making moves but she always shrugged them off.

She didn't like settling because she well just gave up on that but poor Kato hasn't been able to stop thinking of her. He said she was his jelly to his peanut butter which I laughed at but he made fun of my laugh making me quiet down.

"Why do you want her number though" Kato asked the fifth time.

" I dont"

"Then"

"Give me your phone and lemme help please" I ask and he passes his phone.

"Don't send a text unless I say alright " he instructs and I nod.

Kato: hey just wanted to let you know I want to take you serious well at least try so just let me show you different as much as I can

"That shit sound hella sappy"

Kato: I'm lowkey feeling you but I'm not good at relationships but maybe we can both figure it out?

"To much information" , Dear Lordddd

Kato: a date, just give it a try?

"Uh that fine just let me write like I would" he smiles grabbing the phone.

Kato: A long convo, us high as hell, and cuddled up: a date 😉?

"Big difference " I snort and he roll his eyes.

She didn't answer quickly so me and Kato had Atiya fast asleep. We were currently binge watching movies that were so freaking cliche, romance movies. We couldn't help keep watching.

I felt so excited for Kato and I would see him looking at his phone once in a while.

Ding

Before he can grab the phone I stop him.

"What now"

"Just wait a little" I smile and he rolls his eyes just grabbing the phone.

It seemed to be just Rob.

Twin 🐶: yooo ain't that the girl ya feeling?

Twin 🐶:

Twin 🐶: found her acc and maybe that why she don't wanna be with u?

I then look at Kato who I can tell just by his facial expression is a bit hurt by the photo. Liking someone sucks to be honest.

"Kato"

"I'm fine well I will be" he says getting up and before I can catch up he was gone.

He left his phone though.

I then heard his phone ding and couldn't help but want to check.

🌸 Daisy: idk 😐

I didn't want to answer but she obviously would know I saw it already. I didn't want Kato to seem like an asshole so I texted for him.

Me: gimme a reason

🌸 Daisy: that's the thing idk ur chill but like idk

Me: so u won't even try?

🌸 Daisy: lemme think

Me: ight
Seen