Part 19

They kept us a drive of our video but they soon edited it for a YouTube post and let the important parts in. Handro was now asleep on me cuddled up with Atiya as I sat awake staring at them grateful.

I hated when Handro gave me everything I wanted so the next morning I left him a note saying I went out and was now at the pound.

Since I learned the other day while me and Handro talked non stop was that Gizmo was Allures long time ago present to Geesy. So after her getting over him she took him away. So the exact day of our Franky argument when he texted angrily it was because he found out she took Gizmo. Handro seemed to be pretty upset so although it'll be tough with three babies I decide to make all my babies from Shoreline a present. A pit bull to be specific, usually people think these are aggressive, I knew better.

Me:

Me:

Me: which one you and the guys want?

Baby father 🍼⭐️: you LYINGGGG

Baby father 🍼⭐️ changed to: Papa Handro 😍✊🏼

Papa Handro 😍✊🏼: deadass like no joke?

Me: deadass hurry up and choose!

Papa Handro 😍✊🏼: both...?

Me: ONE

Papa Handro 😍✊🏼: damn um they said the one that has the River collar bc the toy cute

Me: On my way

Papa Handro 😍✊🏼: OMYGAWD GRACIAS AMORR SMMSMSNZJJXNZK

(Thanks love)

Once I pay I see I have a little money left but rub it off because I have work tomorrow. So I decided to get both and payed extra for the toy. The puppies were in the back with the cages as I drove slowly to the house.