Part 8

It was late now and the guys were out and took Atiya out. The doctors insisted on leaving her here but when Handro wanted something, well he got it. I didn't like the idea but he some how got in my head.

We left on the condition that no smoking, drinking, and partying around her. They all agreed so I was fine.

I was on medication now to help with the pain I had. It felt so warm where my tumor lied on.

Hearing the oldies made me wanna :

1: sing all night

2: They made my heart flutter and wanting to be cared for

3: overall it cured my broken heart for seconds but it felt all broken all at once

It was the strangest thing but I loved them. I hummed to the music, I couldn't sleep although this pill was suppose to help with my sleep. All I can think is will I be alive to take care of my babies? Yes babies, Atiya and Handro.

After a while of just really simpin I then grabbed my phone and logged in on my Snapchat

Instagram I have a new account but for Snapchat I had the same but haven't logged in for the longest. I wanted to see what Handro was up to so I went on his snap first. Instead of pressing on his Snapchat I pressed on his moms by accident.

Mariaboo 😘

Wait why was Atiya with Maria and not Handro?! Maybe he took her to her? I immediately text her but before I do the next snap plays and my body begins to boil

O H G E E S Y 🤩

I didn't know if I should feel hurt or relieved he's meeting other girls to forget me

I didn't know if I should feel hurt or relieved he's meeting other girls to forget me. I ignored the girls part and just got angry he took Atiya and left me alone just to leave her too.

Me: did Handro give u Atiya?

Mariaboo 😘: yeah he said he wanted you both to have a little freedom for a bit

Me: okay thanks

She sent me more snaps but I ignored them. Why on hell would I want space from my baby?! He could have some but he better not ever make choices for me. I just hated when people do things like these.

So I waited, my entire body knew I was up to no good.

2:56am

I then heard my door slightly open and I immediately get up to see Atiya and Handro. He smiles placing her besides me but before he can lay on Atiya right side of the bed I stop him. I then show him the screenshots I took of him and his mom post.

"Look I just wanted you to rest up" he smiles.

"Don't ever fucking make choices for me" I growl.

"She was fine she was with my mom"

"Yeah but next time you just want to party, leave her with me. Gosh your so ugh" I groan and he rolls his eyes.

"You've changed" he sighs laying next to Atiya.

"No I'm growing up and your staying childish partying with girls when you have a BABY" I whisper yell and he stays quiet.

"If you just wanted me to you, you've could've said so" he mumbles

"I'm not joking so don't go funny because I'm being serious" I then turn giving him my back.

"Look"

"Shhh Atiya and me are trying to sleep" I groan.

"Good night beautiful " he whispers and a tear rolls down my face.

Oh I was so jealous of those girls who were able to feel his so so so soft lips. I actually didn't mind him taking Atiya but what kind of dad leaves their child to go to a freaking party?!no?!one?!!!

I soon knock out

12:43pm

"Hush hush mama is sleeping Tiyita " I then hear his little Mexican accent in the end and I smile a little.

I then stretch and yawn a bit to be met with Handro rocking Atiya while singing to her quietly.

"Morning bum" he smiles and I smile slightly but get up to take a shower.

These showers were way weird here but I just wanted to feel clean. The doctors said I can leave today actually. In order to leave I literally have to take five pills like each freAkinG day.

Once I was changed I got out the bathroom to see Handro on his phone and no Atiya.

"Where's Atiya" I ask immediately

"With Fenix and Bee" he shrugs.

I walk out the room to see Bee smiling huge at Atiya.

"HENNESSY IM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YAAAA OMYGOSH SKBAJSNSNXNJXJ ahhhhg" she yelled and Fenix side hugged me congratulating.

I then turn to see my mom sitting down looking disappointed.

"Ma"

"Don't tell me your back with him. Just know he's only there for the baby, no actually just to fuck you over again" she harshly says.

"Who says that- the fuck you stay judging me it all fake love" Handro yells from beside me.

"No no it's not, you ruined my beautiful daughter and now she has to stop her STUDYING FOR A DUMBASS WHORE" she yells shoving him and I see his fist ball up as he turned red.

"Man ima be there for my daughter" He calmly says bringing Atiya into his arms.

"I hope Genesis thinks straight and leaves you for a better life for that baby" she scoffs picking up her purse and walking past Handro mom angrily.

"Mijo whats with that lady" Maria laughs. (Son)

"It ain't nuthin serious ma but look at my actual baby" he smiles and she nods taking Atiya while she spoke to her in Spanish. I took this the time to pull aside Alejandro.

"Alejandro-"

"Fuck please don't yell at me aight I got enough" he interrupts.

"No no it's none of that" I smile sweetly.

"I just- uh I'm really sick and don't ask but I'm seriously going to need your help with Atiya.... just for a bit don't worry" I awkwardly smile.

"What's wrong" he immediately ask grabbing my chin but I just shake my head no and he sighs nodding.

"I promise I'll try to be there a lot" he then pulls me in for a kiss but I back up and he frowns.

"I'm not ready k" I say and he just walks away to Maria and Atiya.