Part 40

"Daaaaaa" Atiya yells happily running toward the car with me.

Before she gets to me I take photos of her. Maria let me know Geesy still had his phone but couldn't use it at all times.

Me :

Me: she so excited to see u!

I then buckle her in and play her the ABC song she's grown to love. I then glance back at her and see her laughing and playing with the penguin I let her have.

It felt so weird every time I pictured myself as an adult when I really just felt like a child still.

Handro 🤓💝: thanks for bringing her

I then wait for a red light to answer and I then pull into a drive thru of McDonald's instead. Might as well bring him some food, God knows what there feeding him.

Me: I miss u & love u
Seen

I waited and waited but got no response and I was already close to where he was.

10mins later and we were finally there but Atiya was knocked out by then. I then put her in her stroller along with the food.

After getting checked for whatever they think I would want to bring here I was in.

"Alejandro Coranza" I say to the front desk and before she gives me a badge to go in she looks me up and down.

"problem" I ask

"So what are you to Alejandro" she smiles chewing her gum loudly.

"Girlfriend why" I glare at her.

"Just thought he was cute was all" she laughs.

"I mean he's in shoreline mafia don't they like I don't know not settle" she ask

I don't stay any longer and snatch the badge away. Don't get me wrong I love his fans but some just cross the line. He has a girlfriend he lets everyone know I'm his only one but yet they still bug.

I was then seated and soon see a very pale Handro sitting in front of me. He then looks over at me looking disgusted but I sigh and just look at my folded hands that were on my lap.

"She fell asleep on the way" I finally say

"I can see that" he rolls his eyes.

Wow.

I then take the food out that I got him and he slightly smiles but his smile drops when I throw it at him and begin walking away. I then feel his hard but not so hard grip.

"Look stay please" he sighs and I close my eyes shut, this is for Atiya just chill.

We didn't talk I would just glance at him and see him happily eating.

"Who's that bitch in the front counter"

"Who Marisol " he ask

"Whatever the fuck her name is but why she so worried about you" I scoff

"I don't know girls are weird you know this. Stop tripping ight" he smiles pecking my hand.

"Why are you nice then rude, it's really fucking with me" I frown.

"Just know I love you" he then continues on eating and stayes quiet.

I then see Atiya peak and she yells when she sees Alejandro and everyone looks over with a faint smile. They all then see how she hugs tightly to Handro and say there 'aweee's .

"Da arnm shaddd ma ma" she then does this sad expression and points at me.

"Yeah what ma do huh" he says with the softest voice.

I then go on my phone and let them carry on there conversation.

Unknown: so you had a bf but still gave me ur number that night?

Me: and u left me on read bc of that??

Unknown: you led me on

Me: I didn't say hey your cute let's date I just gave u my #

Before I can see the response Gees snatches the phone away. I then see him read through it and he frowns.

"Look I know we havin a tough time but chill it" he then tosses the phone onto my lap.

"Fuck you mean" I frown

"We still together and you have our baby"

"I'm not cheating or fooling so" the hell he going on about.

"I ain't say that" he sighs and continues playing with Atiya.

"Hey Ale So this yo girl" that Marisol girl ask

"Yeah that's her why" he ask and she smiles at our baby.

"How old" she smiles squatting down to be face to face with Atiya.

I then glare at Geesy but he doesn't dare glance at me. I then see her hands pulling slowly by slowly her shirt lower. This bitch got jokes. trying to bend and pull her shirt down so Handro can look at her titties.

I then grab Handro face and he immediately pulls me by my waist to be closer to him.

"Missed you" I then peck him and lay my head on his chest while keeping my hand on his thigh where she can see my promise ring.

"Aight see you around boo" she then sha sha's away.

"That bitch you best not talk to" I glare at him and he just smirks looking at me.

"Jelly baby" he laughs and he then pulls my face near his and I blush when I notice his eyes wandering all over me while he licks his lips.

"Daaaa" Tiya yells smacking his chest.

"Chill chill love you to mamas" he smiles kissing her head while she smiles huge.