Who Are the Sluts

Chapter 15

The List is with the Madam

"We need to make sure that no one still believes the first statement that Isabella made." I told Liam, Anastasia,Regina, and Dean. "We need to make sure that no reporter at the party is writing about it. That no one at the party has posted about it on Facebook,Twitter, even My Space. We need to check all possibilities. Make sure that no supporters have withdrawn their donation, make sure everything is still in place." It was then that everyone opened their computers and started to work on the tasks I had just given them.

I walked into my office where Gabby and John were sitting down and waiting for me to tell them my game plan.

"Well even though it came out, my team is making sure that no one believes it. Also the next time that Isabella spills we can't block you. We have to make sure that people know that you are sorry for your actions and will stop. Will you stop John?"

He looked at me and then he looked at Gabby. "I will stop for my family. If it's the best for them then it's the best for everyone." He looked at Gabby and reached out for her hand, but she didn't take it.

"John the next thing I have to ask for is the list. To make sure that the people that have come to you for your...services won't spill. Very simply we can tell them that if they do there will be possible jail time, and we can give them money not to tell."

" Thank you." Gabby practically whispered.

"John can you get the list for us?"

"I don't have the list. There is someone else that does." He told me looking at the ground.

"John are you telling me that their are other people that are apart of this organization?"

"Yes. Their is one other person. The Madam."

"Well who is she?"

"Isabella Anderson." He told me.

"You're joking." Gabby and I said in unison.

"No." He said.

"Thank you John." I grabbed my coat, and started to head out the door.

"Spencer?" Regina asked.

"I don't have time for this Regina." I yelled at her opening the door.

"A reporter has the story."

"Damn it!" I yelled slamming the door. Could this day get any worse?

********************************

"It's my favorite person in the world Spencer Grace." Isabella said opening the door to her house, just as I got out of the car.

" Are you welcoming me in?" I questioned.

"Absolutely not." She said as I walked up to the house.

"I know you're the madam." I told her walking up the steps leading to her house, and with that she ushered me into the living room.

"So you're here to blackmail me again. Because let me tell you, you seem to have enough information on me to follow me for the rest of my life. Would you like anything to drink?" She asked opening a globe containing scotch and some glasses.

"Yes that would be great." I told her. "But I'm actually not here for that." I told her while she handed me a drink. "You see since you told everyone at the party about John being a pimp, I knew I needed to cover some basics. Make sure no donations were taken away, no one posted anything about it. And then I said that I needed to have the 'client list' so to speak. When I asked John to hand it over he said that the madam had it. You know I thought you were one of the whores. But no you're the madam you're the head of the 'company', So I knew I needed to come to you and get the list. Get the list to make sure that all the people wouldn't let anything out, and not ruin you, John, his campaign. You're marriage."

"You know you had me going until you said that maybe it could ruin my marriage. You really think that after my husbands affair, my attempt at an affair, and James being on the list will really make me give you the list."

"I know that if I tell you that if you don't I can't help John that you will. Isabella if you don't give me that list then I'm not going to be able to help John he will go to jail, and Gabby will make sure that no one. No one will be able to visit him. If you give me this list. I will make everything for you heaven. If you don't I will make your life hell."

She looked at me for a minute with the look of concern in hr eyes. I knew she would give it to me she would give the list to me to protect the men that she really loved. John. She then got up and walked over to a book shelf. She grabbed a photo of a beautiful young women with golden curls looking straight into the camera lens with the backdrop of a water fountain and a small penny that was just dropping into the fotain just as the picture was taken. She took the picture and then came over to the couch I was sitting on and sat next to me.

"I love this picture." She told me. "It was me when I first moved to New York. I went to a fountain and I had a person I had never met but looked trust worthy take it. It's beautiful isn't it. The way the penny in still making a splash when it was taken. The way my hair looked. I still remember the wish I made that day. I wished to be rich. I had just lost my parents. And with the little money they gave me. I moved to New York. I thought that maybe if I could be rich then my life would be better. But when I became a prostitute I found out from the madam that I could make way more being like her. She was always really money nice to me. I made the ring, and when I married James I met his brother. One night he started telling me that he was falling on hard times with his pregnant wife. He said he would do anything for just a little bit of money. So I told him I ran a prostitution ring and that if her could keep it a secret I would let him be one of the heads of the ring. I told him he would get the same cut I did. We did well. Not only was I making money that wouldn't be shared with James. But he was making money. This made me rich. I didn't care that it was screwed up. I cared that my wish had come true." She told me with tears welling up in her eyes. "I never thought it would come to this." She started opening the frame and taking out the cardboard that was the backing.

But instead of the picture being the first thing I saw it was a bunch of papers with names of girls, guys, and dates. She handed it to me. Then taking a tissue and wiping the tears away.

"Thank you." I told her. Taking the list and standing up.

"Be careful what you wish for." She told me. "You know the way out."