Liquid Death

Chapter 18

 Liquid Death

"One more shot! One more shot! One more shot!" Chanted the crowd at the party I was throwing. I was sixteen and Maria had gone out of town, my sister was back at college, and my dad and Teresa were God knows where. It was time for me to have fun. Rebel. 

I grabbed the vodka and poured it into the shot glass, and then I gulped it down. The crowd shouting because I had just granted their request. I walked away leaving the vodka and shot glass behind for someone else to take it. 

"Come with me now." Said a man's voice behind me. He took my waist which told me that I needed to go where ever I was about to be taken. The man took me into my room and pushed me forward slamming and locking the door. My only exit out. 

"Who is it?" I asked drunk.

"Guess." The man said in a husky voice. 

"I don't know tell me." 

"Nate!" 

"Nate!" I said opening my eyes and jumping for him. 

He right away grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. After a few minutes of that he pushed me around again and onto the bed. 

"I love you." He told me. 

"Of course you do. Who doesn't?" I told him pulling him back in for a kiss. 

"Whoa no. I mean I love you."

"Come on Nate. That's what people who are going to get married say." I told him once again trying to pull him in for a kiss. 

"Stop. I really mean it. Don't you feel the same way?" He asked me standing back. 

"Nate we have years ahead of us. I have a plan for what I want. Maybe you're in it maybe you're not." I said to him standing up and reaching for his hand he pulled it away. 

"You're in mine." He said. 

"We're young. You could say that tonight and maybe tomorrow you don't want me anymore."

"You don't seem to want me." He told me becoming angry.

"No that's not it." I said becoming annoyed. "Nate I'm drunk and tired. I don't know what to say."

"You should." He said. 

"No. I have a life that you don't understand. You're parents are always around to listen to you. They know about you. My mom left, my dad is barley home. The closest I have to a parent is Maria. If I need to blow off steam I will."

He slapped me. 

"What the hell?" I questioned him. 

"Don't talk to me like a child."

"What the hell was that for?" I asked him raising my voice. 

"Don't say 'what the hell' again or else." He told me stepping closer.

I looked him dead in the eye and said the three words that he warned me about. "What the hell." I said slowly making sure he got everything. 

Right then he picked me up and threw me with all his force across the room. I glided over my bed and slammed my body to the wall. My head taking the biggest blow. 

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed. "Get out!" I told him. 

"Spencer I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." He said stepping closer to me and trying to pick me up.