One Kid and an Ex-Wife

Chapter 16

One Kid and an Ex-Wife

"What damn writer has the story?" I asked barging into my office having the list in hand.

"A man name Tom Pro." Anastasia told me.

"Find out what you can about him."

I walked into my office and found John and Gabby at opposite sides of the room. They weren't even looking at the same direction. What if this effected their marriage and then they lost the campaign.

"John, Gabby. I have the list." they walked back to their seats and sat down. I unfolded the paper and started reading it thoroughly. There were names of Broadway stars, high up men on Wall Street, and the best of the best business men. Not to mention people who's name I didn't recognize.

"Why did you have to do it?" it was Gabby. she was looking and talking to John.

"Do what?" He questioned her.

"Do this for a profession."

"I didn't only do this Gabby I also ran my own business, which if you tried to care would know that it's going quite well."

"Don't tell me I don't pay attention." She told him with anger in her voice.

"Your right, you had no trouble paying attention to James."

"At least I didn't runs prostitution ring instead of supporting my family."

"I started the prostitution ring when there was no money to support our family. When we had a child on the way and couldn't even afford week old bread."

"What are you saying now that Isabella is a saint for giving a job that could land you in jail with two kids and a wife."

"No!" John told her standing up. "with one kid and an ex-wife!" that's the last thing we heard him say before he left the room.