Chapter 4

Alexandra's POV

SPLASH!

"Ahhh!" I felt the cold liquid all over me.

"Finally, you're a wake." It's Miss Sally.

"Why do you have to splash me with water?" I murmured.

"Why don't you ask yourself, sleepy head?" She replied. She crossed her arms and made a thumping rhythm from her toes.

It's morning already? I looked through my window. It's morning already. It's early and I'm already soak 'in wet at my bed. I thought me and my parents would live peacefully after we move that we will have an adequate home intended for ourselves; that I may be entering a new school with new classmates; that I may make new friends; that I may perhaps do what I want without hiding myself from anyone; that our family will have so much time laughing and bonging; and mostly, I may possibly live my new life meaningful. I was looking forward for that day but then again I guess it'll not to come. I'm always wrong. Next time, I will not assume on anything.

"Well?" –Miss Sally.

I looked at her. I didn't heard what she just said.

Because of that, she formed her face like she's going to eat me.

I back myself off.

"IRRESPONSIBLE! I'm not going to say it again, Miss sluggish." She threw me a book then turned around and she's leaving my room.

"Ouch!" I said. I been hit by a thick and big book that she thrown to me.

I let myself recover the pain first before asking.

"What should I do with this?" I asked.

She turned to me, red headed.

"MEMORIZE EVERY WORD!" She yelled "I'll be back. Eat your breakfast!" And she slammed the door close.

What's wrong with her?

Instead of thinking about her, I beheld the book on my hands. I flipped the cover and went to the first page. I flipped it again.

Is she kidding me?

This book contains about flowers. Its name, properties, advantages, disadvantages, and etc...

And I'm going to memorize it every word? For what?

I closed the book. This is ridiculous!

I went to the bathroom, taking a shower. Then I dressed the clothes that Miss Sally ordered me to wear since yesterday, the time when she discourage my dress.

I'm going outside. I'm going to explore this place.

...

I don't know where I am right now. I'm walking in the lobby, cannot find a door on the way to an outside world. I'm walking and walking-

"Watch out! That's dangerous." I turned to see who warns me.

It's Annie.

"What are you thinking?" She asked. She runs towards me.

"I was just looking for an exit." I replied

"There's no door for exit there."

"None?" She looks worried.

"Come." She drags me.

"Why you look pale? What's with that area?" I asked.

"That's the west wing" The west wing. I heard that before.