Chapter 11

Faith's POV

I peregrinate myself towards the Chamber were Mr. Greg called me to come over. I went pass by the library and seen two people hugging.

Hmm... Maybe they are in pair, couples, or something like that. I don't care, anyway. That's not my business.

So I continued to walk and pass them.

...

Afterwards, I arrived at the Chamber and met Mrs. Lori Arrastia and her husband for the first time. She is the president of this mansion. She's so beautiful and intimidating.

I moved my eyeglass on my face to place in its position.

Mr. Greg is here too. They are all lounging in the settee and I am standing in front of them.

I'm not afraid of them nor being nervous. I am just confident.

"Faith," Mrs. Lori Arrastia begun to speak. "Your record is excellent, good job." I know right? I'm glad to hear it. "Do you believe in spells and magic?" I looked to her.

What's with that ridiculous question? Of course that spells and magic are not real, it did not exists.

...

Sigh...

I closed the door and begin to leave.

I can't believe that spells and magic are real.

Ah! But they aren't.

It's just that enchanters have come in human world to stay until their world is benign. Enchanters can do magic and spells and also that they are staying in our world, so that's it.

Magic and spells are not real in human world.

I just thought that it is real because of them. But if they are gone, then it isn't real.

Magic and spells are not real.

And also they aren't part of our world.

Yes, I'm right.

I smiled.

But what's the use to debate with her anyway.

Sigh...

For now, I think I should get going and make myself ready.

...

Alexandra's POV

It feels good inside after crying. It's like the pain inside me had washed off with the tears that falls from my eyes.

It's not really a big deal that they would misunderstood my situation but the way they treat me like that is like- is like they hate me and they don't want to see me. I can't help it but to feel of being hurt.

I lifted my head to see who comforted me. Kenneth. He must have seen me crying like that.

What is he doing here? Maybe he came here to study and I interrupt him.

He withdraws his arms around me after noticing that I'm done.

No one had done this to me before except for Mic. Usually, others would just watch me cry and some would just ignore me like I did not even exist.

I wiped my remaining tear.

...

Kenneth's POV

I want to tell her that 'it is okay', 'It will be alright', or ask her that 'are you okay now' or anything else. But how can I? I can't speak.

It's like my tongue is twisted.