Chapter 36 "Doctors Helper"

Jamaicah's POV

I'm so cold. My knees and teeth are shivering because of the changed weather. Why the weather did changed all of a sudden?

"Guys, let's comprise together to get warmer..." -Zane.

"How's that possible" -Chris.

"Zane read books, Chris. Let's just do what he says." Janette said and we all comprised of bodies.

It still cold but at least it is not that much.

"What are you doing here all so wet, kids?" A woman around forties said after she sees us when she opened her door.

...

Alexandra's POV

I took an alcohol, cotton, and a bandage from my drawer.

I poured a little of alcohol on the cotton.

"This will hurt a little but please bear with it." I said to Kenneth but he did not answer me.

I then reached for his scar on his cheek and wiped it with the cotton.

"Aww...!" He said while pulling his head away.

As he quickly pulled his head, I saw his eyes and was amazed to see the color of it.

"Your eyes...!" I said in an amused tone of voice.

"What...!"

"I saw it... Its color is white!" I said.

"It is gray, silly." He said.

Then it is gray and not white?

"It's beautiful..." I said.

I often see brown eyes from others everyday so I really got excited when I saw his gray eyes.

"That's nothing..." He said.

"Seeing someone with different color of eyes is so rare. You shouldn't hide those eyes." I said but he did not answer. "It's okay... If you don't want to, it is your choice anyway and your life." I said and wiped again his scar.

After that, I put the bandage on him to cover his scar.

"A human kind of treatment... is not bad..." He said while touching gently the bandage on his cheek.

"Even though enchanter's treatments are 10 times faster in healing than what of human's, human's treatment can be made as temporal since Zane is not here to help you." I said.

"Can I have a favor?" He asked.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Can you do something with these other scars?" He said while opening his sleeves.

I was shocked to see that many scars... Where did he get them?

...

Jamaicah's POV

The woman is so kind to let us enter to their house. She even gave us clothes because our cloaks were all wet.

"Don't be too sad. The summer is almost ending soon that is why the weather suddenly changed. Here's some hot chocolate. Have a drink..." The woman said after giving us mugs with brown liquids...

"Thank you... Uhm..."

"Call me Mrs. Telin." She said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Telin." We all said.

"You're welcome... Where did you all live? I can take you home when the rain stops." She said.

"You are too kind, Mrs. Telin. But-" Anne started.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Telin. We are just-" I said.

"Mrs. Telin, we are-" Zane. "Actually we came from far-faraway and we are-"

"Uhm..." -Paul.

"Eh..." -Chris.

We all can't come up with reasons.

"Are you saying that you are having a vacation here?" She asked.

"Yeah... That's right..." I said even though I did not know what a vacation mean is.

"We're having a vacation... Yeah..." -Zane

"You are right, Mrs. Telin." –Anne.

"Then where did you stay for the meantime? I can take you there..." She said.

"Ahh..." I said.

"About that-" Zane

"You haven't checked in to hotels or rented an apartment yet, have you?" She said.

We all slightly laughed.

...