Chapter 24 "Lost Again"

Alexandra's POV

I'm lost...

I don't know how I got separate from them...

I'm scared.

I'm scared but I'm not going to hide in the corner anymore until I have been found just like before.

"Hello...? Faith...? Kenneth...? Halloween...?" I called out but I did not receive any reply.

I walked and walked but I think I've been walking in circles. This place is really similar to the place I passed before.

I hold my sword tight.

I must not let my fear scare me away.

...

Kenneth's POV

Why did I let her get lost? So fool of you Kenneth!

"Halloween... You and Faith go to the crystal valley. The others are waiting there. After you got there tell the others to help find Alex in our area." I said.

"Okay. We'll leave now."

"Please, don't leave Faith alone."

"I won't."

"I trusted you."

...

Alexandra's POV

I run and run in panic.

It is catching up! It is catching up!

I ran faster.

I felt the ground is shaking as it stomps its feet to the ground.

I turned direction but it is still following me!

Help me!

I ran.

The beast roared.

I screamed.

Oh no!

I am heading to another beast!

I immediately switched directions. But there are two beasts now trying to catch me.

Why are they trying to catch me? I am not tasty. (Cried...).

A dog like beast and the monster type beast are chasing me!

Help!

...

Jamaicah's POV

"Where are they?" I asked.

We've been waiting for the others to appear for a couple of hours but they have not come yet. I'm becoming to get bored now.

Well, obviously, we are done scanning our area in searching for that portal.

"They'll be here soon. The portal won't place itself that far since it has itself boundaries." –John.

"The portal has specific places to where it going to appear after it vanished on a certain place. It appears either to somewhere on the south, east, or north. But it doesn't appear somewhere on the west." –Steven.

"Eh? Why is that?" I ask.

"The dark castle is located on the west. Surely, the queen knows it that is why she created the vanishing and appearing same portal with its boundaries." –Steven.

"I bit that queen is so smart." I said.

"Very- very smart..." –Steven

I smiled.