Prologue

Alexandra's POV

Ever since that day-

"Excuse me..." I said with all this crowed.

The library is going to close soon and I need to return these books.

"Aww... Watch we're you're going, wimp." A guy said.

"I'm sorry..." I said. There's nothing I can do because of this crowd.

"Get lost." He said.

"Yuck! Disgusting! Don't touch me." A girl said.

"I'm sorry..." I said even though that it is not my fault. It is because of this crowed.

"Go away!" She said and I walked away. "Do you have an alcohol there?" She said to her friend.

"Yes..." I heard her friend answered.

"Excuse me..." I said. But even my classmates that are in front of me aren't listening.

In the end, I get to escape from the crowd.

My time is running out, I need to run.

I went running straight to the library to return the books I borrowed until I almost bumped into a person. I immediately stopped from running as fast as I can before I can even touch a little bit of this person in front of me.

Lucky for me, no one was hurt and I haven't touched him.

"Be careful next time, Alexandra." He said.

W-what?

I lift my head to see his face but I don't know him.

This guy in front of me is tall and handsome. He has a tall nose, reddish lips, and has two beautiful gray eyes, thick and handsomely eyebrows, thick and tall eyelashes, and his skin are bright... He is even more handsome with his fringe hairstyle.

He must be my friend because of his soft words and by knowing my name but I can't seem to recognize him.

"Y-you know me...? May I know your name?" I asked. I never had seen him before to this school or maybe I forgot about him.

"William...!" Another guy came. "Who is this...?" The guy in front of me called William ignored him. "Hello, my name is Jeff. Nice to meet you..." He said and waved at me.

He said he's Jeff. He is taller than me. He has a tall nose, red lips, chubby cheeks, beautiful brown eyes, naturally fine designed eyebrows and his brown hair's hairstyle is messy textured top plus undercut fade. He is quiet handsome too.

"Let's go." The cold guy said and dragged Jeff away.

"Have you seen that? Those transfer students are so hot. I think I'm going to have a heart attack." A girl said.

Transfer students...?

"Yeah... That girl is so lucky to have a chance to talk to them." Another girl replied.

"Who is that girl?"

Even my classmates didn't know who I am. I felt sad.

I continued on my way and found that the library was closed. I have no other option but to go home.

The day after that, on our classroom, our adviser introduce unto us the transfer students whom I met yesterday.

"This is William and Jeff..." He said.

Our adviser gave them their seats and my classmates start to get noisy because of them.

My eyes went to William's, wondering why he knew my name.