Chapter 27 "Promise"

Alexandra's POV

"K-Kenneth...? What are doing here? How did you find me?" I asked.

"I didn't found you. I found Kent and found you here." I said.

Whatever... Thank goodness. I thought I cannot go back to the mansion anymore.

Well, Kent would bring me back to that place but he said it may took a long time on searching for the portal so I may wait long before I can go back.

If Kenneth hasn't found me here, I afraid I have to stay in this old house for a long time. Or maybe I wouldn't go out from this old house anymore. The outside is so scary. Even though they trained me so well in the mansion's training room, it seems like I'm still the useless girl that I used to be. I admit it! Please don't laugh at me...

But if Kenneth hasn't come, well, it still is okay for me to stay here and play with the kittens. But the thing is I don't want Kent to be burdened because of me.

"I guess you knew each other already then." –Kent.

I looked at Kent.

Yes, he's right. Kenneth and I already knew each other. He and his best friend Hector are my training masters though and they worked so much.

But since Kent got here with Kenneth, it means they met in the middle of the dark woods. And if the met and Kent brought him here, it means-

"You knew each other too?" I asked.

"He is my master also by the way." –Kent.

"You are also Kenneth's enchanted pet too?" I asked in surprise. How many pets does this guy have?

Halloween told me about the pets of the enchanters that they can talk. They can if they are enchanter's pet.

"Tsk! Tsk!" –Kenneth.

"It is kind of something like that. " –Kent.

"Ahh..." I don't know how to respond.

"Now, tell me. How have you got lost in the first place?" –Kenneth.

"Eh? He-he..." I slightly smile at him.

...

Kent's POV

"You shouldn't do that next time! Do you know how hurt I have felt when I thought you were died? It hurts so much! So you better not do that again. Or else-"Kenneth and he almost raised his voice.

"Or else what...?" –Alexandra.

"Never mind... Just don't do that ever again..." Kenneth.

"I'll try my best." –Alexandra.

"Do not just try you best. Do it! Promise me, you won't do that again." –Kenneth.

"Okay, I promise..." –Alex. "But you have to promise me too that you will listen to me sometimes."

"Promise..." –Kenneth.

This thing happened before. I'm so happy that master Kenneth talks so others like this now.

After that, there was no noise attempted to escape. The silence roams our atmosphere.

"Are you two done discussing? How about I'll make you both something to eat... I know my both masters are hungry..." I immediately broke it through.

"You don't have to call me as your master, Kent. It is kind of weird." I heard Alexandra said.

I turn around and my eyes went to Kenneth's and he nodded as his respond.