Chapter 34 "New Trainer"

Alexandra's POV

"Scott, be careful next time." I heard Nicholas said.

What is happening? Why did I feel nothing?

I slowly opened my eyes and I found Nicholas's back in front of me.

I slowly stepped back and realize what Nicholas did. He stopped the enchanter's brew from hitting me by stretching out his arms in front of him with an open palm and by the use of his powers. But I wonder why he suddenly appeared in front of me when he was far from me. I guess he used a teleportation.

"How-"

"I didn't know that these are the enchanter's brews. And I didn't know that this have been automatized to hit you. I'm sorry, Alex..." –Scott.

"It's okay..." I replied.

I almost got hit by an enchanter's brew but good thing Nicholas saved me.

The enchanter's brews are the mixtures of dangerous and unpleasant things. It can hex you, jinx, poison, kill, or etc...

Scott took the enchanter's brew that's floating steadily on air in front of Nicholas's which got almost hit me.

"Good afternoon... is my Master around here?" –Lien. She appeared from the window.

"No... He is not here." I answered.

"Oh! Where is he? I should get going then. Bye." She said and flew away.

"Bye." I replied.

"You mean that bird is not yours?" –Nicholas.

I immediately turn around.

"No..."

"What? But that bird... You called her Lien. Your pet bird is Lien too... I'm confused... Then whose bird is that? Is this really a coincidence?" He asked.

"It's Kenneth's..." I answered.

Nicholas knew that I have a pet bird back then. Her name is also Lien. He knew Lien since they visited our house to make a school project. William was there too.

My pet Lien was as lovely as Kenneth's Lien. I missed it so much but my classmates killed it. They used Lien to bully me.

I wonder if Jeff and William was there that time, I wonder what they are going to do since the cared about Lien also.

William...

I just remembered something...

"That's strange...So, where is your Lien then? I didn't know that Kenneth has a pet bird before." He said. "So is this means you are not an enchanter after all?"

"No... I am not... Why would you think about that?" I said.

"I just thought about it. I thought Lien is your pet and that because she can talk now so I thought you are an enchanter." He said.

I slightly laughed and said- "I'm not an enchanter."

"Hmm... That's okay." He said.

"Ah?"

"Nothing..."

"By the way, where is William?" I asked.

"Huh?" He said.

"You and William are always together, right? I wonder why I did not saw him with you." I said.

"You mean you don't know where William is?" He said.