Chapter 6

Stout, fast, and he's good.

The way he glide from left to right makes you feel tensed. For thinking what will be the right movement that I should do next.

Both of us are grasping for air and covered with sweat.

The atmosphere that surrounds between me and him is quite edgy.

He's tall and looks vigorous. His skin is bright colored: smooth and clean.

You'll see that his angle and position is ready to attack me somehow.

I feel like I'm an innocent rabbit that doesn't really sure of what to do. And I didn't know if I did something right or wrong.

His eyes are beautiful. His chubby cheeks are cute. His thick fuzzy brown hair makes him look so adorable even more. He has tall nose, good form eyebrow, and his reddish color lip is kissable.

He is handsome, the way he smile and grinned. Also, his fierce look makes you feel so imperturbable.

I can't help it but he's really attractive.

I shook my head. No, I can't be attracted. I might fall into his attacks. Beware Alexandra, beware.

He smirked. "I guess I underestimated you too much, huh?" He said. I did not reply but I continued to breathe in. "You're good but not quite. Since when did you learn how to fight?" He asked.

"I- I don't know." I replied. I really don't know. Am I really good? I didn't know it before that I can spasm.

"Well then, let's get in tenser." He grinned.

He ran towards me holding his sword.

What should I do? My eyes got shrink. I'm too scared.

I moved myself to the left before he can cut something from me.

Our objective is to cut somewhere on our clothes from each other's swords. If I can cut even if it's small and simple on his clothes, it means that I defeated him. Otherwise, he defeated me.

He turned quickly and I moved quickly.

He held and swung his sword towards my direction but I blocked it with my own sword. I pushed and so is he.

I want to end this battle. I'm frightened.

After our swords had separated forcefully, I bent down to avoid his sword that quickly turned back.

I should surrender myself. This is getting serious. It's like he's getting serious.

I moved away, running as fast as I can. I'm running out of breathe.

Wait, I must not run away if I would like to surrender myself, I thought. I should let him cut something on my clothes with his sword then this thing will end.

I stopped myself and turned facing him. I surrender or else I'll die.

He ran towards me with an unexplainable countenance.

"Ahhhh..." He yelled.

Am I making the wrong decision?

Should I make a move or I shouldn't. He looks like his going to kill me. Really! I'm scared.

As he stepped few steps away from me with his sword above him, I closed my eyes.

*Cling

I heard the sound of the two swords.