Chapter 50 "Finale"

Alexandra's POV

"Where did they go?"

"Uncle..." I said when I got near him. Uncle since he is my uncle. My father and he are brothers.

"Where did you bring them? Bring them back here!" He asked.

I sent them back to the human world.

"I won't let you hurt them."

"Why are you standing for them? I should have killed you before. You are ruining my plans."

"That time, you didn't... You didn't kill me because you thought of your brother's feelings."

"That's not true. I was going to use you against him. I want him to feel what it is like to lose someone important to you."

"I understand what you felt, uncle. And in behalf of my father, I'm sorry... You got offended and got hurt and never been healed for years. I know that you suffered from loneliness. I know what it is like to lose someone. I know your heart yearns for her. I know how you feel but doing this things can't heal you. It can't make you feel happy and peace. Can you please stop this and forgive everyone? I know that there's goodness remaining on you."

"Don't tell me that you understand what I feel! You don't know what I have been through. You don't know what effort I did to them and got denied in the end. You don't know that your father used me for his success. You don't know how much I suffered to bring your father's smile. You don't know how he ignored me. You don't know the feeling of not being appreciated. At first, I accepted that... At first, I decided to live away. But how can he done this to me? How could he kill my wife... my children that easily?"

"Uncle..."

"That was not my choice..."

"Father...?"

"Your family denied the commands and did the forbidden deeds. I even asked for another option but they didn't agree. It was the deities' decision." My father said and Alfred falls to the ground.

"I don't believe you."

"I admit that I was a rebellious kid a long time ago. Those times you were so matured and like a parent to me. You always protect me and give me what I need. You always make me happy and teach my like a good parent would do."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Those times until we grow up, I didn't get to say how I was lucky to have you as my big brother. I'm proud of you brother, my childhood was meaningful because of you. I was too shy to say those words in front of you. I was too shy because you have done everything to me while I only gave you problems. I even got too shy to say 'I'm sorry' to you. I thought it would be better for you to not worried about me when I told you to 'not bother me anymore'. I thought you can feel free and enjoy your own life after that. But I never thought that you would feel like 'I don't want to see you anymore'. I'm too slow to realize these things. I didn't mean to destroy you. This is my entire fault. I'm sorry..."

....

Kenneth's POV

I'd run my fingers through my hair. I'm so frustrated. Since I got here, I have been searching for the portal on this mansion but I did not found any portal anywhere. I have been searching every corners of the mansion.

"There's a portal over here!" Someone shouted.

I immediately went to that someone who found the portal. I run as fast as I can.