Chapter 39 "A long day"

Alexandra's POV

I can't beat him.

I'm tired.

I tripped to the floor.

"Alex...!" He called and lends me a hand. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine..." I answered. "I'm just tired."

"Let's take a seat and rest there for a while." He said and went to the corner.

I followed him and sat beside him.

"Hmm..."

"I was just thinking... No, I was thinking about it since this morning."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Alex, for your safety... I think it is best if you and your human friends can leave the mansion and leave everything to us. This is our problem and this is our battle. You don't need to get involve into it. All humans don't... I'll help you talk to the councilor or the King for you to be able to leave as soon as possible." Nicholas said.

"There's no need to bother, Nicholas. I'm fine..." I said.

"But what if you'll get hurt in there...?" He said.

"I won't get hurt..." I said. "And besides, I have nothing to go back in the old place I grew."

"Is that why you choose to be here more than going back to your old life?" –Nicholas.

...

Jamaicah's POV

"Daniel..." –Pauline.

We all were shocked to see what's inside of Daniel's hide out.

We all now understand why Daniel didn't want us to enter his hide out. This is because he's been using this to hex and jinxes humans. He's using a black magic to them. The kind of black magic that enchanters do to make oneself suffer even without touching them...

"I can't believe this." –Janette.

"You're the one who jinxed Cathy, aren't you?" Zane asked Daniel.

Cathy is Mrs. Telin's daughter that Zane saved from sufferings.

"It's not only Cathy." Paul said as he saw so many pictures on the drawer.

"I'm sorry..." –Daniel.

"Do you know that you will be punished because of this?" –Pauline.

"I know, I'm sorry..." –Daniel.

"How can you do this to the humans?" –Pauline.

"You hate humans that much?" –Zane.

"I can't believe you. I was once thought that you are my ultimate crush but not until now." –Janette.

"Poor people on these pictures..." Anne said with looking to the photos that she held.

"Daniel, how can you do this?" –Pauline.

What are they doing? Daniel must have reasons to do this?

I immediately stood to defend Daniel from them.

I don't believe that Daniel is this kind of human no! Enchanter rather...

"Stop...! Let him explain why he did this. He must have reasons for this." I said.

"Get away from him, Jamaicah." Zane said.