Chapter 26 "Explain it later"

Kenneth's POV

"Aw...."

Why...? Why am I feeling this? It hurts! Aw...!

I immediately dropped to the ground because of the pain that suddenly appeared from my neck.

Aw...! It really hurts!

I tried to tolerate the pain but it still hurts. What is happening! Who did this to me?

Then all of a sudden, the pain just disappeared the moment that I am completely laying to the ground. What was that...?

And to my surprise once more, my heart is beating so fast. I put my one hand to my chest to feel it louder. What is this all about...? What is going on?

There's something is going on... Whatever it is, I'm going to find it out.

I immediately rise up and run. I don't know where my legs would take me but I have trust in my instincts.

...

Hector's POV

I put Keith to her bed inside their room. The room looks messy but that doesn't matter anymore.

Her heart must have been tired from mourning towards Alexandra.

I took the blanket beside her to cover her body. But I stopped as I saw some blood on her fingers.

I took her hand and turn it over. There I saw more blood coming out from it.

"She used that trick again!" I yelled angrily. How many times do I have to tell her never to use that trick again?

"What trick?" –Halloween. He jump immediately jumped on the bed to see what I saw.

I clenched my fist.

"Can you please stay here for a moment, Halloween? I'm going to get Zane." I said.

"Sure. Hurry up. I can't stand with kids." He said.

"She's not a kid. Don't worry. I'll hurry up." I said and quickly left the room.

I must get Zane.

...

Halloween's POV

Hector ran away before I can reply to him.

"I was going to say that I don't mean that she's a kid." I said to myself. "He must hurry up!"

I turn my head to Keith after. Poor girl, she shouldn't have used that trick.

"I'm sure I had left it here." I heard someone said. She had friends with her and I think they are going to enter the room.

"What is it...? I'm going to be late for Mrs. Lucy's lecture..."

"Let's find it later after our training."

"Oh come on you guys... Please, Just this once. I just need someone to come with me."

"Okay..."

"Yeah but be sure to hurry up."

"I guess there's much time for me. Okay."

"Sorry... you are my closest friends here that I can only run to."

"It's okay."

"Don't worry... We will find it."

"Where did you put it?"

"I don't know... Maybe it is under my bed... The closet...? I forgot..."