Chapter 14

Alexandra's POV

The enemy lifts his hand with his wand pointing towards us. He moved his wand and then there's something like a spark came out from it and it went straight to Cindy's body which made her act like a statue.

"Cindy...!" I called her name while shocking her. "No...!" It's like I've been shocking a big stone.

I looked at the enemy again and saw that his wand is pointing at me.

What now?

What should I do?

Kill him?

How?

I touched the handle of my sword and pulled it.

But before I can completely let out the sword, the enemy suddenly stood still.

"Are you okay?" –John. He appeared from the enemies back. "This man gave an idea and it was easy." He pointed the enemy.

Did he really have time to joke around?

I looked at Cindy.

"We have to undo the spell in Cindy?" I asked.

Jimmy stepped forward and pointed his wand towards Cindy. His moved his wand and something came out from it and went to Cindy which made her back to normal.

"You're back!" I said.

"As long as everyone is here..." I heard her reply.

As Cindy is completely can move, I hugged her.

"Well, I guess we have to move for a plan B." –John.

After John said something, I withdrew myself from hugging Cindy.

"So, what's the plan B?" –Jimmy.

"What should we do with this man?" –John. He meant for that enemy.

"Put him in the Crystal Stone. We are forbidden to kill anyone unless if it's really in a predicament." Hector said as he pulled the Crystal Stone from his pouch.

"All the prisoners are lockup in that Crystal Stone. The prisoners can't escape from there all by themselves nor can we or others make them free again." –Cindy. "The only way can make the prisoners escape from the Crystal Stone is that they have to make a covenant with the Deities or our Gods of not to do bad things again. Our Gods would look out from their hearts if they are sincere before allowing them to be free." She added.

Hector knelt and puts the Crystal Stone to the ground. After he stands up, he pointed his wand to the enemy. He closed his eyes and focused. Then the end point of his wand sparked which caused the enemy to forcedly enter the Crystal Stone I even heard him scream.

The Crystal Stone shone after the prisoner been lookup inside but its light faded after a few seconds.

We covered our eyes with our arm until the bright light is completely gone.

"Wow..." I commented.

"Let's go." –Hector.

Hector took the Crystal Stone before turning and leaving the area.

We followed Hector as we go and at the same time, watching out from danger.

...

We passed the Tricky Forest. It is called Tricky Forest because it is tricky to escape from it.

We passed the Tickling Bushes. The Bushes tickles if it is touched.

We passed the Dancing Trees but it doesn't dance anymore because of its hairy leaves are burned and gone.