Chapter 16 "The Rockery"

Kath's POV

"I admire my shadow so much. It always knows when or how to adjust from the light." The girl beside me said in a lonely tone of her voice. "I wish I could be just like my shadow. I tried to adjust just like what it does but I guess it's not enough. The light melts me like I'm a weak plastic object."

"I'm sorry..." I said but she begins to cry.

Then an evil laugh suddenly came from a girl far from us. And the girl beside me that was crying melted and was reassembled into the arms of the girl who laughed evilly.

"Poor girl..." The wicked girl said with her evil laugh.

"Leave her alone!" I screamed.

Then all of a sudden, the wicked girl appeared in front of me, very close. She even caught and took a tight grip on my shoulders.

"Only if you'll surrender..." She said with an evil grin.

"Ahh...!" I screamed in surprised and got up from my bed.

"Are you okay?" Linda asked. She's my best friend.

I wiped my sweat and took the glass of water from Linda's hands then I drink it.

"I'm fine. It was only a dream..." I replied.

But deep down inside I know there was something that I don't know.

That nightmare just keeps on disturbing me when I fall asleep.

But I just don't know why.

My nightmares are blur and dark.

I don't know what it all means.

...

Alexandra's POV

"The war between darkness and the light occurred 11 years ago, right?" –Faith. She asked after she heard about the war happened in this world.

"Yes." –Jimmy.

"So that means darkness been ruling the Mystic World after that for almost 334 years and still on counting?" –Faith.

"I don't know where your smart brain came from but you're calculation is totally right about that." –Steven.

"I don't know either." –Faith.

"I bit your parent are as smart as you are." –Jimmy.

"Yeah... It's in our genes." –Steven.

"Why can't you all just merge your powers to defeat the master of darkness?" –Faith.

"He is far too powerful." –Cindy.

"Everyone is afraid of him because of what he can do. We all can't defeat the power of darkness except for our Deities." –Steven.

"Deities...?" –Faith.

"Gods and Goddess..." –Jimmy.

"Ahh..." –Faith.

"Some says that after we die, we'll become one of the deities only if we lived our lives following the Deities and did not rebel against their commands and laws." –Steven.

"Why can't you run to the Deities and seek help?" –Faith.

"Because we can't... No one can seek them except for the family that they ordained which we will call and treat them The Regal Family." –Steven.