forbidden sight

"I'm just saying I would rock your world," the drunk man in front of Yoongi continued to slur while Yoongi nodded, trying his best to escape the clutches of the very drunk man.

"Yoongi!" a shrill voice called, and he mentally thanked the god above which had helped him get out of that situation, "Someone has ordered a glass of the most expensive red wine for room five."

Yoongi looked over at Jungkook, the youngest stripper at the club who was still wearing his bunny ears and looking, quite frankly, adorable. His sweet face was jarred by his perfectly defined abs which were still flexing under the dim lighting of the club.

"I didn't know I could serve people in the private rooms," he replied to Jungkook with a raised eyebrow.

"Neither did I. I was just told to deliver the message and a $100 tip to you, so I'm assuming whoever has ordered this has more money than they can handle seeing as they're paying someone to deliver them a glass of red wine. These rich people are SO stupid," Jungkook laughed playfully before sauntering away.

"He has definitely developed a little crush on you," Namjoon joked with Yoongi, pointing at the 18 year old walking away, swishing his ass in the air.

"He's 18, he falls in love with everyone he sees. Tomorrow he'll be all over the next available man," Yoongi scoffed, although he was a little pleased with himself for being attractive enough to be the subject of a stripper's crush, "Can you just look after the bar while I'm gone, I'll only be a minute."

Namjoon nodded and Yoongi grabbed the closest bottle of red wine he could find and poured it into the glass, knowing fully well that the man wouldn't be able to tell the difference between $10 wine and $70 wine. Stuffing his lavish tip into his pocket, he made his way over to the private rooms which he had never been into and looked for room number 5.

He was about to turn the handle when he heard loud moans coming from inside the room, but shook his head and decided that it was probably just the music playing. Unlike some other clubs, Yoongi knew that J-Hope had enforced a very strict 'no sex' rule between strippers and clients. Trying his best to get rid of his awkwardness, Yoongi walked into the room only to drop the glass in his hand and spill the wine everywhere.

In the middle of the room on the red couch Jimin was being pounded into by a silver-haired man with a surprisingly good physique. Yoongi was left stunned as he stared at the sweat dripping from the beautiful stripper's forehead and the way the boy squeezed his eyes shut with every thrust the older man made. The smashing of the glass was enough to startle the client who quickly pulled out of the stripper and glared at Yoongi.

"Is that my wine?" the man asked accusingly, not seeming fazed by the fact that he was standing naked in front of a stranger.

Jimin had pulled his knees up to his chest in an attempt to cover himself from Yoongi, and Yoongi averted his eyes to the floor.

"U-uh, y-yes. I'm really sorry sir, I'll leave," Yoongi stuttered, barely able to register what he was seeing.

"Hey kid, wait here a moment," the older man commanded, and Yoongi was made to turn around and look at the naked men, "Care to join?"

The older man grinned at Yoongi, practically eye-fucking the boy in the process. Yoongi's tongue went dry and he barely knew how to respond to such a question. Practically every other man in the club had propositioned him with sex, but there was something more serious about this naked man asking him.

"N-no thank you, I need to get back to the bar," Yoongi managed to say before leaving the room, his hands dripping in sweat.

He stood outside the room unable to know what to do. He thought about going to tell J-Hope, but he knew that probably wasn't the best thing to do. There was even a part of him that considered going back into the room and taking the man up on his offer but he threw those thoughts away as he went back to the bar.

His heart dropped as he saw the scene in front of him. Namjoon was standing on the bar with the beer hose in his hand and a number of men standing in front of him as he squirted it into their mouths.

"Free drinks for everyone," he shouted and Yoongi ran over to him.

"No! No! No free drinks for everyone. Hey put that down," he yelled at a man holding a bottle of very expensive gin, "Get off the bar Namjoon, I gave you one job!"

"Yeah, but it was very boring, and you were gone for ages. What were you getting up to?Joined in a threesome?" Namjoon joked but Yoongi practically went white as a sheet.

"Is it really that obvious?"

"What?"

"What?" Yoongi said in the best casual voice he could muster up in his shock.

The rest of the night he could barely focus on what anyone was saying to him because all he could think about was how beautiful Jimin looked getting fucked. How pretty his cock looked bouncing against his stomach as he was ploughed into the couch. How much Yoongi wished he could see Jimin's face when he orgasmed.

-

-

Things are heating up! What will happen next between Jimin and Yoongi after this... Encounter?

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 💜