bathroom break

A week had passed since Yoongi and Jimin had met in the coffee shop, and the pair hadn't exchanged any words with each other. In fact, Yoongi hadn't seen Jimin at all - not even on stage. Jin told him that Jimin had been booked up all week with private shows and parties which meant that he wasn't performing, and this had a knock on effect meaning the club was much emptier than usual. Yoongi killed his time by talking to Namjoon, trying to stop people drinking themselves until they blacked out, and generally staring at the clock until it was time to pack up.

Friday rolled around and Yoongi was practically itching to see Jimin again. It was like he was having withdrawal symptons. J-Hope had told him earlier than Jimin would be performing; it had almost become common knowledge that Yoongi was massively infactuated with the stripper and the bartender figured that Jin was probably behind this.

The night had felt painfully slow, and Yoongi watched the strippers with an incredibly bored look on his face. Jungkook was on towards the end, and Yoongi felt rather uncomfortable with the young boy winking at him, acknowledging his presence. Yoongi liked to believe that he remained anonymous behind the bar, and so whenever a dancer made eye contact with him he felt as though his invisibility cloak had been ripped off him. Jungkook was a very good dancer but Yoongi didn't feel the same way as he did when he looked at Jimin. The red-haired man on the front row with the ridiculously beautiful face was definitely feeling the performance, already pulling wads of money out of his jacket.

"And up next, the person you've been waiting for all week, it's the one and only - PRINCESS!"

The whole room erupted in horny cheers as Jimin's petite figure strutted on stage to Beyonce's 'Partition'. Yoongi could barely contain himself at the sight of the boy in fishnet tights, and pair of tiny leather shorts and a leather harness on his torso. All he could do was stare in awe as Jimin began to move his body against the pole, thrusting his hips painfully slowly. Yoongi could already feel himself begin to harden and he blushed despite the fact that no one around him could notice. His eyes never left the stripper on stage as Jimin moved onto the floor, arching his back and slowly thrusting upwards.

Yoongi felt his mouth go dry, and he knew that unlike the other times where Jimin had danced and he had gotten a boner he would need to sort out his... little problem. Closing the bar the minute Jimin left the stage, Yoongi hurried to the staff bathroom which was thankfully empty. Hurrying into the nearest stall he pulled down his trousers to see his erect member practically bursting out of his boxers. Despite the fact that he felt humiliated and dirty, he pulled his cock out of his underwear and began to pump it as fast as he could. He didn't want to get told off by J-Hope for closing the bar, and he certainly didn't want to have to explain what he was doing while it was closed.

Squeezing his eyes shut, he began to imagine what Jimin would look like during sex, picturing the boy's thick thighs glistening with sweat and his perfect lips parted in pure pleasure. Yoongi imagined how perfectly Jimin's cock would fit inside his ass, how much he wanted Jimin to hold his wrists above his head as he pounded into him, how much he wanted to see Jimin's face when he came. Without realising it, Yoongi began to moan Jimin's name over and over again as he came close to his climax.

When Yoongi came down from his climax, he felt like he wanted to take a shower. His forehead was covered in a slick layer of sweat, and he quickly wiped the sticky substance from his hands and sat on the toilet to calm his breathing. He couldn't believe that he had seriously just jerked off at work. In a strip club.

Walking out the stall, he washed his hands and splashed some water on his face in an attempt to get rid of the blush which was still on his face. Looking the mirror, he told himself that someone like Jimin would never even consider someone like Yoongi to have sex with. Jin had said it before, Jimin didn't date.

Yoongi was broken out of his daze by the sound of the other stall door opening, one that he hadn't realised had been occupied when he had rushed in. And it was just Yoongi's luck that Jimin walked out with a very smug look on his face.

"Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly," Jimin said softly, still wearing his stripping outfit which made Yoongi barely able to think coherently.

-

-

Lil bit of smut to keep you occupied ;) please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Also thank you so much for 100 reads 💜