idol

[SMUT AHEAD]

Yoongi bounced his leg up and down as he waited outside the office. He had borrowed more of J-Hope's clothes to make a good impression - he didn't want them thinking he was a bartender who was living off of instant ramen.

After a brief exchange with Epik High over DM, Yoongi found himself having a serious interview with an actual company. He was waiting for his alarm to ring and for him to find out that it was all one big dream. The door beside him opened, and he felt his stomach flip inside him.

It was time.

***

"I can't believe my boyfriend is going to be an idol!" Jimin gushed excitedly as the pair ate take out, Yoongi sitting on the younger's lap as he was praised.

The meeting couldn't have gone better; he had signed a three year deal which allowed him to debut in a few months because he was already pretty much perfect. Thankfully he didn't have to do any dancing.

Jimin kissed his nose and Yoongi blushed lightly. The bartender didn't know if it was possible to continue crushing on someone once you've started going out, but Yoongi definitely still had a crush on Jimin. He felt butterflies whenever they were together as cliche as it sounds - and seeing as they were together most of the time, Yoongi's stomach had become a sort of permanent butterfly sanctuary.

"Let's have some fun tonight," Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear which made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

He loved it when Jimin said things like this to him. A small pool of heat was already building inside him, and he was now burning with anticipation. Jimin noticed how needy the boy had become and smirked, loving the power he had over Yoongi's mood.

One whisper and Yoongi was ready to hump his leg.

For a recent virgin Yoongi sure loved sex.

The pair kissed slowly; unlike their early kisses there was something very comfortable about the way they kissed now - it was like their tongues were friendly acquaintances. Yoongi straddled Jimin on the coach and began to grind his hips, desperate for some kind of friction.

"Does baby boy want daddy's dick?" Jimin asked, confidence oozing through his voice.

Yoongi nodded with wide eyes, hooking his legs around Jimin's waist. Jimin loved seeing Yoongi like this; there was something about being in the bedroom which made Yoongi so submissive and needy for Jimin's touch. Picking up the bartender with ease, Jimin lead them into the room.

The younger left kisses down the chest of the other, sucking softly on the parts of skin which weren't already covered in love bites.

"Daddy is very proud of his baby," Jimin whispered, and the smile on Yoongi's face widened even more, "Does baby want daddy to suck him off?"

"No, I want to ride you," Yoongi whined, pulling the younger up and kissing him again, flipping the pair so that Yoongi was on top.

Jimin couldn't help but smile at the brazen attitude of Yoongi who was busy unbuttoning Jimin's shirt and pulling down his pants.

"Whoa there bud, you haven't prepped yet," Jimin reminded the other, grabbing a bottle of lube from the counter.

"Don't need to," Yoongi whined, desperate to feel the other's cock inside him.

Jimin rolled his eyes, and lathered his very hard cock with a generous amount of lube to help Yoongi who seemed ready to slam himself onto the cock. The elder boy wiggled his hips at this sight, desperate for release. While the past few days had been exciting, he was ready to use all the pent up energy inside him.

Positioning himself above Jimin's glistening cock, Yoongi used all his energy to bury the cock inside him. It took a moment of adjustment to get used to the feeling; while the pair had had a lot of sex, Yoongi still felt new to the sensation.

Jimin simply held onto the bartender's hips as Yoongi began to rock back and forth. Desperate for stimulation, Yoongi began to rub his own cock with one hand, the other being pressed against Jimin's chest for support.

"Ah-ah, fuck," Yoongi whimpered, Jimin's cock now brushing against the bundle of nerves which made waves of pleasure roll through his body.

Small goosebumps began to form on Yoongi's skin from the tingling sensation inside him, and the throbbing in his cock intensified. Jimin had his head thrown back, his mouth uttering sinful moans which were music to Yoongi's ears.

Yoongi's cock was dripping in pre-cum, begging for release. Changing his tactic, Yoongi began to bounce up and down on Jimim's cock with all the power his fucked-out body could provide. Small whines escaped his lips as he slammed Jimin's dick into his prostate, and the stripper watched in admiration at how beautiful Yoongi looked.

With one swift movement, Yoongi finally came - untouched - and his whole body relaxed significantly. Placing his arms on Jimin's shoulders, he allowed Jimin to thrust quickly into his sensitive hole until he came as well.

The pair lay down next to each other, breathless and sweating, and they both grinned. Yoongi couldn't believe how perfect his life was going. He had a shot at following his dream, the sexiest boyfriend he could imagine, and he was finally having sex.

What could go wrong?

-

*quiet laughter from author intensifies*

Yeah sorry guys, you're probably not going to like me in the next few chapters...