party

Yoongi was ready to have a long shower when he got home and then fall straight asleep as he cleaned up the bar at a respectable time, it being only 12 am. There were still a few businessmen with their ties loosened and a young man on their lap in the main area but they practically ignored Yoongi and so he was able to leave early without any outcry.

As he headed towards the back entrance, he was stopped in his tracks by a certain stripper who looked as though he was waiting for the bartender which threw Yoongi off.

"Yoongles! Just the man I was looking for! Come to a party with me!" Jimin said excitedly, throwing his arm over Yoongi's shoulder which took the bartender completely by surprise.

"When? Right now? W-with you?" Yoongi asked, and Jimin nodded rapidly, guiding Yoongi out of the door.

The last thing Yoongi needed at this moment in time was even more time with Park Jimin seeing as he was already fantasising about what the stripper would be like in bed. Yoongi didn't know what he would do while drunk and in the presence of such a beautiful creature. The bartender didn't tend to drink too much as it often made him doing incredibly embarrassing things which he would always regret in the morning.

"O-okay," Yoongi said before his brain could tell him otherwise and he soon found himself being bustled into a cab and taken to an unknown location.

The car pulled up to a house which already had music blaring and people collected in groups outside smoking and doing other various vaguely illegal things. Jimin greeted a few people as he walked in practically oozing confidence, and Yoongi followed behind feeling very awkward. He saw Jungkook dancing on a table in the corner of the room surrounded by a group of excited girls and guys who all looked heavily intoxicated.

"Let's get a drink!" Jimin shouted to Yoongi over the thumping music.

Jimin led him into the kitchen where there were red cups littered everywhere and sticky spilt drinks all over the floor. Yoongi grabbed the nearest cider and sipped on it slowly in order to pace himself while Jimin grabbed the vodka bottle and poured himself half a glass before mixing it with lemonade and downing the whole thing in a few seconds which left Yoongi speechless.

I've left my job dealing with drunk old men only to be surrounded by more drunk people, Yoongi thought to himself as Jimin went back to the dancefloor, But at least they're hot.

***

It was nearly 3 am and Yoongi was sitting next to a very drunk Jungkook whose hand had trailed onto his thigh and who was speaking gibberish to Yoongi but the bartender allowed it since he too was a decent level of intoxicated. Jimin was dancing on the other side of the floor with a man Yoongi didn't know, and he couldn't help clenching his fists in jealously.

"Let's dance!" Jungkook said with the excitement of a three year old.

Yoongi allowed himself to be pulled up and taken to the dancefloor where a fast club song was being blasted from the speakers. The room was full of sweaty bodies, and Jungkook dragged him into the centre of the room before guiding Yoongi's hands onto his hips. Before Yoongi could really process what was happening, Jungkook was grinding his ass into Yoongi's crotch. You're only young once, Yoongi thought to himself, And a little dancing never hurt anyone.

Feeling the music through his body, Yoongi activated his confident side and his grip on Jungkook's waist strengthened as he began to roll his body in time with the music. He didn't really care what he looked like because for once he was finally releasing all his energy, and the two boys danced together for a few more songs until the same red-haired customer Yoongi had seen tapped Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Tae! You came! Let's dance together. Bye Yoongi, see you tomorrow," Jungkook actually looked flustered for once, and Yoongi gathered as the pair walked away that Jungkook was most definitely completely enthralled by the red-haired boy.

Yoongi was content with dancing by himself, the alcohol in his system now kicking in and allowing him to be relieved of all his previous hang ups. He was broken out of his daze by a smug looking boy tapping on his shoulder, and Yoongi gulped as Jimin winked at him and without speaking began to roll his hips in Yoongi's direction. But Yoongi was drunk, and for once didn't care so much about what people thought. So he did something that took not only Jimin by surprise but Yoongi as well.

Yoongi pressed his body against Jimin and began to push his ass into the stripper's crotch. Jimin's hands immediately went to Yoongi's waist and the bartender loved how strong his grip felt.

"You're being a naughty boy Yoongles, I didn't think you had this side in you," Jimin whispered into the boy's ear, sending shivers down Yoongi's spine.

"You're not the only one who can grind their ass Jimin," Yoongi replied, turning around to face the boy, "Do you like my ass?"

Jimin grinned at the hiccup that Yoongi let out after that statement, knowing fully well that the bartender would probably remember this conversation in the morning and cringe like he had never cringed before.

"I do, maybe I can see more of it some time," Jimin replied back, licking his lips and lowering his hands from Yoongi's waist to softly squeeze his ass which made Yoongi gasp involuntarily.

Maybe it was the alcohol-daze that blinded all Yoongi's inhibitions but in that moment he leaned forward and kissed Jimin. Right on those lips that he had been fantasising about for weeks.

Yeah, he was definitely going to have a lot of things to think about in the morning.

-

-

HOLD THE BOAT - did they just... ?

Gash I am such Yoonmin trash 💜

Also I'm a fucking hoe for larryvgl books, legit like every single one is a masterpiece and a half. Don't think I've loved any fanfics more, Enemies with Benefits is currently my latest obsession (have re-read it twice just today because Jungkook is so sassy and funny in it gah)