rap battle

right this is all really cringe so pls don't hate

-

It was 2 am, and Yoongi nervously held Jimin's hand as they walked towards the venue. It's not that he was worried about the rap battle itself, that was bound to be easy, but he didn't want anyone seeing him with Jimin. Not that he was ashamed to be with Jimin, but he knew that it would just make him an easy target.

Jimin smiled reassuringly at Yoongi, and for a moment the bartender found himself so lost in the other's eyes that he forgot his nerves. They let go of each other when they neared the underground club which was the venue for the night, a crowd of angry men already pumping each other up outside.

"It's SUGA," some cried out and all the faces turned to him.

"SUGA's here!" other people whispered, and just like that his battle rapping mode was turned on.

No longer was he Min Yoongi, but instead he placed on a pair of shades and walked into the club with the saunter of a millionaire. Jimin couldn't hide his excitement and every few seconds was pointing out things to Yoongi like a man who actually had SUGA tattooed on him. It was safe to say that the battle rapping scene was rather intense.

"Ah, the infamous SUGA is finally here," a slimy looking man with tattoos up his arms said, winking at Yoongi, "I see you've brought a little friend. You gay, Suga? Bet your man over here likes to take it up the ass."

Yoongi just smirked at the other battle rapper, wanting to laugh at the irony. He would never hear the end of it on stage if anyone found out that he was a bottom. Or at least a bottom in theory. He wasn't sure whether he could call himself that if he had never had sex.

"Holy shit, that's Princess," one of the battle rapper's buddies said as he came over.

"And how would you know that, huh?" Yoongi said coyly, looking back at his competitor, "Looks like you should be more concerned about you getting it up the arse seeing as your whole crew is gay for my friend over here. Come on Jimin."

The first few rounds were pretty easy in Yoongi's books, and he mainly just rapped lines about owning money and cars he didn't have while crudely describing sexual acts he had 'done' with his competitors' mothers. Jimin cheered on from the side, trying to ignore the leering eyes of the men around him. Yoongi never let a minute go by without checking on Jimin, knowing that the men at the event were dirty pigs.

"And for our last battle, the two Kings of battle rapping - SUGA and Lil'Snake," the announcer called and the disgusting man from before came on stage with a smug grin on his face.

"They call me Lil'Snake because I slide into your girl,

Call me ladies if you need me to rock your world."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at his competitor's cheesy lines.

"Not that Suga has a bitch anyway

But he takes it up the ass any day."

The crowd went wild at that, and Yoongi stared coldly at the man in front of him. In the corner of his eye he could see Jimin getting a bit nervous, worried about what would happen to Yoongi now. Yoongi held the mic to his mouth, and began doing what he knew best.

"My tongue technology will make you cum,

Boy or girl can come and get some.