the truth

What Yoongi noticed first about Jimin when he arrived at the Mexican restaurant they were eating at was now nicely he was dressed. Jimin was wearing a loose fitting shirt with an interesting pattern on that seemed barely buttoned up so Yoongi had full access to seeing his glorious collarbones, and a pair of tight black jeans which made Yoongi's mouth water. It was still weird to Yoongi to see Jimin outside the club, it was like meeting and entirely new person.

Jimin was talking at the speed of light about pointless things, obviously trying to divert the conversation away from the events of the night before. Yoongi was not mad about this seeing as he was doing his best to avoid talking about that kiss which had occurred only a few days before. They ate their food, and things seemed almost too perfect to Yoongi, and even though his radar about people flirting with him was usually very bad he couldn't help but notice the subtle hints Jimin was giving him.

They were talking about music, and Yoongi admitted that while he was a rapper by nature he was also a huge Frank Sinatra fan.

"Oh, you should come to my apartment after lunch - I have such a big Sinatra record collection! It's only a few blocks away from here," Jimin said excitedly, and Yoongi gulped slightly at the idea of going to the stripper's house.

***

Jimin's apartment was exactly what Yoongi had expected. It was relatively modern and well-decorated, the younger clearly enjoying the more lavish things in life compared to Yoongi's minimalist apartment. They had put on a Sinatra record and were sat on the couch sipping wine and laughing about all their co-workers.

"Honestly, Namjoon might as well just be part of the furniture given how much he is in the club," Yoongi joked and Jimin laughed hard, placing a small hand on Yoongi's thigh.

The bartender took in a sharp breath at the contact, feeling the mood in the air switch the something more... electric. Jimin's eyes held something mysterious and seemingly dangerous to Yoongi.

"I just really want to thank you again Yoongi," Jimin's voice was a husky whisper, "I don't know how I can ever repay you..."

Jimin's eyes moved down Yoongi's body and landed on his crotch, making Yoongi involuntarily squirm under the intense gaze. Leaning forward, Jimin pressed his lips softly against Yoongi's which took him by surprise. The younger smirked into the kiss, noticing how intimidated Yoongi felt. Jimin's next action fully shocked Yoongi. He straddled Yoongi's lap.

Now, Yoongi had imagined this scenario many times in his head. But now that he was in it, Jimin's perfectly crafted body now directly in front of him and so close to him, he was terrified. His head was practically spinning and his clothes felt like they were sticking to him as the kiss became more passionate and intense. Suddenly, he felt Jimin's hands trailing down his torso and making their way to the growing bulge in his pants. The minute he felt the younger's hands on his zipper Yoongi pulled away and held Jimin's hands in his own.

"Not today," Yoongi managed to get out, causing Jimin to furrow his brow.

"What?"

"Nothing further today, I want to take things slow," Yoongi replied, pecking Jimin's lips again to cover his own nervousness.

Jimin's reaction was not what he expected. Fat tears began to roll down the stripper's cheeks and Yoongi began to fret, wiping them away and kissing the boy. Telling his how beautiful he was. Gently rubbing circling on his back.

"I-it's just that no-one has ever wanted anything from me other than sex," Jimin choked out, "Y-you're treating me like a real person."

"Jimin, all I want is to see you happy. Don't feel like you owe me anything. Let's take whatever this is at a normal pace," Yoongi replied back reassuringly, and the younger nestled his face into Yoongi's chest.

Jimin, someone who had always seemed so confident, was laying shattered in Yoongi's arms. Yoongi felt like he was understanding the stripper more now, finally the pieces were all being put together. If sex is the only thing that people have ever wanted from him, of course eventually that would have an effect on a person. If sex is all you've ever gained any value from, of course your whole self worth is going to be tied into your sex appeal.

"You don't fuck those old men because you need the money, do you?"

"No," Jimin sniffed, "In those brief sessions, I feel needed. They tell me I'm the most beautiful person they've seen. I feel good about myself."

Yoongi's heart was breaking. He had never seen any one so vulnerable. So in need of protection. And a hug. Unsure of how to protect Jimin from the broken world in his head, he did the latter. He held Jimin for hours until he wasn't sure which heartbeat was his own.

-

-

I've honestly just spent the past two days solidly writing this book because I love writing it so much. I keep getting all the feels 💜

I feel bad lol for anyone who thought this was going to be a really smutty book, there will be some smut coming later for now it's going to be all the feels.