information

"It just pisses me off that these men can touch the strippers like that," Yoongi practically growled as his eyes followed Jimin being led to a private man whose hand was gripping the stripper's ass, "I mean that's fucked up man."

"Don't act like you wouldn't do the same if you had the money. You've been eye-fucking Jimin since you got here," Namjoon replied, taking a sip of whiskey.

Yoongi shuddered as he realised the truth of Namjoon's words. He had only seen Jimin as a sexual object at first. He wasn't much better than the dirty old men touching Jimin. But what mattered was that he didn't think about Jimin that way anymore. Whenever he thought about Jimin all he could think about was his smile, the way his eyes disappeared into crescents and his cheeks became so round and soft.

"How did you start dating Jin?" Yoongi asked Namjoon, trying to sound as casual as he could; truth was that he was trying to work out how dating a stripper worked.

"Trying to get tips I see," Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Yoongi, seeing through his act immediately, "Well I came here around a year ago with some friends - a bachelor's night - and I was completely enthralled when Jin came on stage. I had never seen someone so perfect...so beautiful. He was just a fantasy at first, someone I would go and watch on stage every week and go home and jack off to. I finally plucked up the courage to book a private session with him, and I was so nervous I just started saying stupid stuff. When I heard his laugh I knew I wanted to be with him."

Namjoon smiled fondly at the memory, "He was just so cute. I invited him for a drink on this very bar, a few seats down, after his shift. This is when the bartender was J-Hope. God that feels so long ago."

"J-Hope was a bartender?" Yoongi asked, surprised at this.

"No offence Yoongi, but he was the best bartender ever. Half the customers came to see him more than the strippers. He was always dancing on the bar, rapping silly lines, and he knew every single person that walked in - or at least pretended to. The previous owner was a dick, treated all the dancers like crap, abused his power. He was caught by the police and this place was going to go bust...but J-Hope stood in. He got enough sponsers to fund it, and he promised to make it a good place again. Hope's Hoes was born, and became one the most expensive clubs in Seoul."

"Wow, I can't believe I never knew any of this," Yoongi said with wide eyes, completely engrossed in the story of the club, "How did you get over your jealously about Jin working here though? All those men staring..."

"They stare, I get to touch," Namjoon winked and Yoongi shot him a disgusted look, "It's a job at the end of the day, and you just have to have trust between each other. There's just as much chance of a partner cheating in an office or in any job as a stripper cheating, it's all about how much you love each other."

"Did Jin ever sleep with customers?"

"Except me," Namjoon winked again, "No. His paycheck was always enough for him. I know for others it gets more complicated."

"How does Jimin get away with it if J-Hope is so tight on the no-sex rule?"

"J-Hope feels bad for him, that's why. He knows that Jimin had a lot of issues, got completely fucked up by the previous owner who saw him as his own personal sex doll. Jimin was only 18, and needed the cash, so he wouldn't say no. J-Hope knows that Jimin isn't doing it to go against the rules, and while he doesn't condone Jimin's behaviour he knows that if Jimin isn't doing it in the club he'll be fucking some old guy somewhere else. At least in the club J-Hope can make sure Jimin doesn't get mixed up in anything too dangerous. You know why Jimin is always booked in room 5?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"Because J-Hope organises it that way. There's recording devices in there. If he hears Jimin crying out in pain or anything remotely concerning he intervenes."

"How come he didn't hear when a guy was going too hard on Jimin a few days when I went to go see him?"

"If he was in a meeting with you I assume he had turned off the speakers in his office, it's a good thing you got to him when you did," Namjoon looked to his left suddenly as he saw Jin walking over and his eyes literally lit up, "Baby, you looked so good tonight."

"You say that everyday," Jin teased him and Namjoon raised his hands up defensively.

It was fair to say that Jin and Namjoon were Yoongi's relationship goals. Usually he found couples annoying, but the evident love between Namjin was enough to melt his frozen heart. Another familiar face walked over at the same time, and Yoongi instinctively smiled at Jimin's face.

"Shot of vodka Yoongles," Jimin ordered before turning to Jin, "Some men are so disgusting, a man just asked me if I could pretend I was a twelve year old boy. A TWELVE YEAR OLD. I went straight to J-Hope afterwards and got him blacklisted."

"Probably not the only list he's on," Namjoon added, and the trio looked confused so Namjoon sighed before explaining his joke, "You know like he's probably also on the sex offenders list."

"Babe let's not joke about that," Jin said, patting his boyfriend's shoulder lightly before kissing him on the cheek.

Jimin downed his shot and grimaced at the taste before smiling up at Yoongi. The pair held eye contact, almost mentally communicating. Yoongi knew they had reached a new level of friendship - or whatever they were - after the day before. When he closed his eyes he could almost feel Jimin in his arms.

"Yoongi let's watch a film tonight," Jimin announced which caused Namjoon and Jin to whip their heads around.

"What. Is. Happening?" Jin shout-whispered to Namjoon which made Yoongi blush, and it didn't help that Namjoon's answer was, "Yoongi must have a really good ass."

"Yeah that sounds great," Yoongi replied, ignoring his fangirling friends.

-

-

Not gonna lie Namjoon is my favourite character...

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 💜