a night of secrets

"But I want to watch Clueless!" Jimin pouted while Yoongi put 'Legally Blonde' on.

"Elle Woods did not work her butt off through law school for you to disrespect her like this," Yoongi replied, and Jimin giggled before snuggling into the older's side.

This felt too normal to be true. And Yoongi loved it. This was the kind of stuff he had always imagined doing with someone, all the cute date nights (whether this was a date night or not he wasn't sure) and playful teasing. They both ate popcorn and made comments throughout the film until it was finished. Despite it being 3 am, neither of them were very tired and it was a Sunday anyway so neither of them had work.

"Namjoon told me all the stuff about the bar, I'm really sorry that your old boss treated you in that way. No one deserves that," Yoongi whispered, not wanting to ruin the perfect atmosphere that encompassed them.

"S'okay, he's locked up now. Can't hurt me," Jimin replied back, "Just sucks."

"Do think he's why you feel the way you do?"

"He took my virginity, he made me feel as though my value came from being his plaything. He bought me everything; this apartment, all my clothes, everything I wanted. I thought I loved him..." Jimin squeezed his eyes shut at the memory, "I even visited that fucker in prison - twice - and do you know what he said to me? Said he had found someone else to fuck in his cell, someone better than me. How twisted is that? It's even worse that when he said that it upset me. I'm stupid, I know."

"No, you were abused," Yoongi said, making sure that Jimin could see the concern in his eyes, "And he hurt you and broke you in inhumane ways. That fucker deserves to rot in prison and then in hell."

Jimin began laughing at the anger in your voice, "I've never heard you so angry Yoongles, it's nice to know my superhero has that side of him."

Yoongi smiled sheepishly and a quiet lull fell over them as the twilight air hung over them, the only light coming from the laptop screen.

"Who did you lose your virginity to Yoongi? I feel like all I do is talk about myself and I know nothing about you," Jimin said, changing the topic.

This. This was the question Yoongi had been dreading. He practically felt his stomach do a flip and his whole body go into shock mode. He knew deep down that Jimin wouldn't care that much about Yoongi still being a virgin, but he was worried that maybe it would put Jimin off him. What if he found it weird? Or unattractive? He contemplated lying, but after Jimin had just told him so much he felt bad about telling him a lie. And he certainly didn't want to get caught in a lie either.

"I'm a virgin," he blurted out before he could properly think, and Jimin's eyes widened, "Go ahead and laugh at me. I'm a lame, loser virgin."

Yoongi felt embarrassed, more embarrassed than he had in a while and wanted nothing more than to cover his face with a pillow and not take it off until Jimin was gone.

"I would never laugh at you for that Yoongi," Jimin said, taking Yoongi's hand gently, "It's just a bit of a surprise. I always pegged you for someone who was secretly a sex god."

Now it was Yoongi's time to laugh, "Why the hell would you think that?"

"You really don't know?" Jimin said raising an eyebrow, "Practically everyone at the club thinks it, you're like everyone's fantasy fuck."

Yoongi's mind was currently being blown to the corners of the universe as he heard this. Him? Was Jimin talking about the same person?

"You just have this really mysterious, sexy vibe about you. Like how you always wear black, and how you always have bags under your eyes. God you should have heard Jungkook theorising that you always looked tired because you were constantly fucking people and so had no time to sleep. And when you were rolling your hips on Jungkook, you just looked like you had done that hundreds of times before. When you said you didn't want to fuck me, I thought later than maybe you were so mature and experienced that you wouldn't be satisfied with just a sloppy couch fuck but instead wanted to use all sorts of toys..."

"I can't tell if you're fucking with me or not?"

"I'm being genuinely serious. You're like the top every stripper at the club wants but is too intimidated to talk to."

"Top?" Yoongi squeaked out before he could help himself.

If Yoongi was being honest, he had never imagined himself as a top. It was a small fantasy of his to be completely dominated by someone else, to have someone grip his waist and whisper dirty things in his ear while they pounded inside him.

"You don't think you're a top?!" Jimin said with the same tone of shock as if Yoongi had told him that he wasn't human, "This is all so much information to take in. I've never even had the opportunity to think about being a top. Well, I mean it would be really hot..."

"Who says I want you to top me?"

"Yoongi, darling, you've been drooling over me since day one," Jimin said, swatting Yoongi playfully.

"Have not!" Yoongi replied back unconvincingly.

"Jimin...Jimin..." Jimin imitated Yoongi's moans from that time in the bathroom and Yoongi turned practically tomato red.

"Stop teasing me," Yoongi whined and there was something in Jimin's eyes that darkened slightly.

"Oh yes, you are going to be such a fun bottom. So whiney for daddy, blushing at every dirty thing I say to you," Jimin said in a husky voice, one that made Yoongi's breath get momentarily stuck in his throat, "Oh my Lord, you should have seen your face. That was priceless. No dirty talk yet baby, I'll wait till I've got you naked before I start making you call me daddy."

"Would never call you Daddy anyway," Yoongi pouted, throwing his cushion at Jimin.

Yoongi was lying. He loved the idea of calling Jimin daddy.

-

-

honestly I'm such trash for yoonmin like I think I'm more invested in them than my own love life :(