back

*Two Years Later*

"I bet you like that," the man on his knees in front of Yoongi moaned, and Yoongi simply thrust his dick back into the boy's mouth to stop him talking.

Once he came, he sent the boy away, ignoring the boy's question about how to get into the industry and refusing to take the boy's mixtape. This was standard routine for Yoongi.

Ever since he had come to America, he had been making a name for himself. Now he was Billboard star, the owner of two Grammys and various other awards. But as he lay down on his bed, the smell of the cheap cologne of the boy still in the air, he wondered whether any of it was worth it.

Jimin came into his head, as he often did after Yoongi had slept with someone random. The memory of the warmth of Jimin's arms, how everything seemed okay in the world when he was with him. He felt so alone now, fucking whoever he could to try and fill the void inside him. He hadn't spoken to Jimin in over a year, finding it too painful to speak to the other.

When Namjoon has visited him the year before, when Yoongi had asked how Jimin was his friend had gone quiet and moved the conversation away from that topic. Yoongi felt his heart ache at not knowing what was happening with the boy he loved, and he hugged the pillow next to him to try and find some comfort.

His manager continued to control his every movement. He was forced to go on dates with hired models, photographed coming out of straight strip clubs, and his songs had become nothing more than strings of insults and bragging about the women he had 'slept' with. He was forced to resort to sleeping with whoever he could find that wouldn't expose him. Usually he picked fans, people who wouldn't actively try and ruin his career. But every time he slept with someone new, it felt boring. Like a repetitive action which had no real purpose.

He had lost himself in becoming the star he had always dreamed about. He now rapped in English, wore the clothes he was told to, and had lost everything which he once held so tightly onto. He had barely spoken to his mother in months, and he felt as though he had no true friends around him. He thought warmly about the strip club; the regular customers he would speak to, his friends there, and the routine which he had enjoyed so much.

"I need to go home," he whispered to himself before popping a sleeping pill and allowing himself to sleep.

The opportunity to go back to Korea presented itself in his world tour. As he boarded the plane, he felt nothing but excitement fill him. He was finally going back to the place where he felt most safe and comfortable. Once they had landed, Yoongi was practically itching to get out his seat and go back to see his old home, but he was dragged into a car and forced to sit through a number of interviews as part of the press tour.

As it neared 11 pm, he was finally allowed to leave and have some alone time away from the cameras, the crew, and his manager. As he walked the streets of Seoul with his face mask pulled up to cover his face, he felt himself breathe a sigh of relief which he had been holding in for years. He imagined just running away from it all, changing his identity and making his life again.

But what he wanted most was his old life back.

Sure the parties, the music, the stadiums were all fun. But he had never felt so depressed in his life, and he felt like he had lost the spark which had made life bearable before.

And so, he went to the place where he knew he could find that spark back. Hope's Hoes.

The club hadn't changed since he had last seen it, and he did something he had never done before. He queued to get in. Listening into the conversations of the men around him, he was surprised that the name 'Princess' wasn't on the lips of anyone around him. His whole body practically shook with anticipation at the thought of seeing Jimin again after all this time.

Seeing his love again.

As he entered the club, he was hit by a wave of nostalgia as the smell of sweat and sex filled the air. The red light hit his face, and he instinctively made his way over to the bar. It was like nothing had changed. Namjoon and Taehyung were sat on the bar, chatting away while the unknown man behind the bar spoke with the other customers. The only change was the sign they had put up on the bar saying that 'Min Yoongi used to work here'. He smiled softly at this, before walking over to the men.

"Hello boys, have you missed me?"

Both of their faces dropped when he took off his face mask. Namjoon stood up immediately and pulled Yoongi into a bear hug. Namjoon pressed his head into the crook of Yoongi neck and he felt a few tears wet his skin. The lump in his own throat grew.

"You're back?" Namjoon whispered, and Yoongi nodded.

J-Hope caught wind of the news and burst out his office to pull Yoongi into a hug.

"You know, you were probably one of the worst bartenders we ever had, but God I've missed you," J-Hope said before hugging the boy with equal force.

Jin and Jungkook practically sprinted out of their dressing room to see him and tackled him to the floor with hugs and kisses. Yoongi was quick to spot the diamond ring on Jin's finger, and he winked at Namjoon who had never looked happier. He also noticed that Jungkook instinctively went over to sit on Taehyung's lap. Everyone sure coupled up while I was gone, Yoongi thought to himself.

As the group caught up with each other, Yoongi anxiously kept looking at the stage door, wondering what was taking Jimin so long to come out. Maybe the boy was angry at him, or didn't want to see him, or was just busy getting ready. But as the night continued on, and there was still no sign of Jimin, Yoongi became restless.

"Where is Jimin today?" he asked, and saw the faces of his friends stiffen slightly.

"He doesn't work here anymore Yoongi," J-Hope replied, his tone now completely changed.

"Where does he work now?"

"He hasn't spoken to anyone in over a year, we don't know where he is," Namjoon replied, and the other members of the group looked down at their feet.

"I don't understand..."

"He's gone Yoongi."

-

GUYS MAP OF THE SOUL SLAPS SO HARD! I am in love with it!

Sorry for more sadness and angst, I promise things will soon be resolved. 💜💜