sealed

*SMUT AHEAD*

It had seemed like such an easy decision to make in the strip club. Let's have sex. But now that Jimin was shirtless and kissing Yoongi with more intensity than he had ever experienced, he was starting to feel a little scared. Yoongi had imagined this moment so many times in his head before, always ending in him getting a boner that he would have to take care of, but the feeling of Jimin's skin against his was making it all a little too real.

"Yoongles, relax baby," Jimin whispered into his ear, sucking on the skin beneath his jaw which made Yoongi moan without realising and Jimin smirked at how easily Yoongi reacted to his touch.

Jimin's hands played with the hem of Yoongi's t-shirt which made Yoongi's stomach do a thousand flips in one second. The feeling of his fingers made Yoongi's thoughts silence for a few moments, enough for Jimin to press their lips together again which made Yoongi feel light-headed from how much he loved the feeling. It was almost like the past week of them ignoring each other hadn't happened, like it was all a bad nightmare. Yoongi hadn't realised before how much touch could affect the brain.

"I'll be so gentle with you baby," Jimin whispered into his ear, "This hard persona you put on is all an act isn't it? What you really want is for someone to take the lead, let you lose yourself in submission for a minute. Am I right baby?"

Yoongi's mouth had gone so dry at the boy's words that all he could do was nod slowly, feeling his jeans tightening by the second due to the feeling of Jimin's breath on his neck. Slowly, the stripper left small kisses down Yoongi's torso, causing his brain to literally go into overdrive at what was happening. The feeling was so foreign, so all-encompassing, and so terrifyingly amazing. Who knew that saliva could feel like liquid gold.

Jimin looked back up at Yoongi, his hands resting on the waistband of his jeans, and raised his eyebrows to check for consent. Yoongi had never nodded faster in his life.

"I want you to say it, baby."

Yoongi managed to swallow, and said in the quietest voice Jimin had ever heard, "Please touch me."

A devilish smirk was plastered on Jimin's face as he slowly pulled down the material of the elder's jeans, leaving the growing bulge in Yoongi's underwear on full display. Yoongi blushed profusely, wanting nothing more than to cover his face in his hands. He felt so embarrassed, so completely unprepared and inexperienced in the presence of someone like Jimin.

"Baby seems desperate for my touch," Jimin murmured, and Yoongi was unable to work out whether it was meant to be said out loud or not.

Jimin slowly placed a strong hand onto his clothed member, causing Yoongi to shudder at how nervous the boy made him feel. One touch already felt like he had given himself fully over to Jimin, and there was no going back. Yoongi didn't want to go back, he wanted to get lost in the moment and stay there forever.

Feeling as though he had teased the boy enough, Jimin pushed down the material of Yoongi's underwear to reveal his throbbing cock which fit perfectly into his hands. Looking at Yoongi from this stance, Jimin noticed how small he looked; his eyes were wide and expectant, and he body was squirming, desperate for his touch.

Spitting into his palm, Jimin slid his hand down the elder's shaft, earning a low groan from Yoongi which bounced of the walls of the room. Jimin liked this feeling, being completely in control of someone else. He wanted Yoongi to scream his name until his voice went hoarse.

Yoongi didn't know why Jimin's hands felt so good around his cock, but he was unable to control the series of lewd moans which were emitted from his mouth and the squirms of his body as he became desperate for more. He needed so much more.

"Please, please, plea-" Yoongi was barely able to finish his sentence, his words becoming so hard to get out as the waves of pleasure went through him.

"Does baby want my cock inside him?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows raised cockily.

Yoongi really could do nothing but nod. Jimin's eyes scanned Yoongi's room for sign of lube or condoms and was surprised to see them poking out from under the bed, both the condom packet and the lube unopened. Always so prepared, Jimin thought to himself as he coated two fingers with the liquid.

The elder's eyes were looking on expectantly, and as Jimin slowly pressed a finger into his untouched hole he squeezed his eyes closed. It was such a strange feeling, and he shifted around on Jimin's finger to adjust to the foreign object. Jimin slowly moved his finger in and out, silently marvelling at how the elder's muscles contracted and tightened around his digit.

"More," Yoongi whimpered, the slow build up of pleasure filling him as Jimin gently brushed against his prostate.

Complying, Jimin pushed two fingers inside the elder and watched with amusement and lust as Yoongi's mouth parted and sharp intakes of his shaky breaths filled the room. Sweat was drenching his brow, and Yoongi was fidgeting on his back, desperate for Jimin to properly hit his g-spot rather than teasing him.

"So needy for daddy to fuck you," Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear, and the bartender simply moaned in response.

Removing his fingers, Yoongi whined at the absence of something inside him. He watched in fascination as Jimin grabbed a condom and slowly slid it down his shaft before lathering it with lube.

Aligning himself with Yoongi's hole, he slowly pushed himself. Yoongi felt a red hot pain sear through his ass, and he felt like he was being literally ripped in half. Feeling the conflicting emotions of horniness and pain, all Yoongi could do was whimper.

"It's okay baby, try to adjust till you feel more comfortable," Jimin replied, stroking the boy's hair out of his forehead and pressing a chaste kiss on his lips.

Once Yoongi had shifted his position, he nodded at Jimin to continue. The pain continued as Jimin slowly thrust, and Yoongi admired his patience. It was on the fifth or sixth thrust that Jimin's cock brushed the bundle of pleasure inside Yoongi, making the bartender involuntarily moan out.

This was the only encouragement Jimin needed, and he grabbed Yoongi's wrists above his head and began to powerfully thrust into the elder in order to get to his sweet spot. Yoongi had never felt pleasure so intense, and his body began shaking from the overwhelming feelings going on inside him.

Jimin left a trail of sloppy kisses on Yoongi's neck, occasionally stroking the elder's cock to further stimulate the boy. Yoongi loved the feeling of Jimin on top of him, holding him down, taking the whole situation in his control. The stripper snapped his hips so expertly, his whole demeanour so sexily confident.

It was when Jimin started sucking on the spot below Yoongi's neck that Yoongi felt the rapid build up of pressure in his lower stomach.

"Fuck Jimin, I might-"

Jimin cupped his face, letting the elder's hands fall back to his sides, and kissed Yoongi deeply. Their tongues danced together, Jimin occasionally biting the elder's lips as Yoongi moaned into the kiss. His breathing became frantic and shallow as he reached his high, letting out a dangerously sexy moan as he climaxed, cum covering his stomach.

The sound was enough for Jimin to increase his own thrusts, soon releasing himself and falling onto Yoongi. The pair lay, bodies tangled together, breathing deeply.

Yoongi couldn't wipe the euphoric smile off his face. He had just lost his virginity to Park Jimin.

-

-

Finally a smut scene! Sorry for the late update, life has been hectic 💜💜