stardom

Yoongi wiped down the bar for the last time that night while his friends all crowded round the bar, waiting to leave. They were all going to see Yoongi perform in his first gig at one of the local clubs where he had been booked for a set, and Namjoon was already wasted, telling everyone in sight how he was friends with a big megastar.

Jimin kept leaving small kisses up and down Yoongi's neck, whispering how proud he was and Yoongi couldn't wipe the smile off his face. Truth be told, he wasn't nervous for his show. In fact, he had never felt so ready for something in all his life. Up on stage he felt invincible.

The night was still young when they closed up the strip club for the night, and they headed downtown to get to the venue which was already crowded with sweaty bodies, boys trying too hard to look gangster, and minors with fake ID's who were sipping vodka from smuggled-in flasks.

Yoongi changed out of his work clothes into his performance gear which he had borrowed from Hoseok who had a wide variety of exciting and cool clothes. Jimin clapped his hands together excitedly when Yoongi emerged from the dressing room wearing a Gucci jumper and a pair of ripped jeans, the outfit brought together by a pair of large sunglasses. It was safe to say that Yoongi no longer looked like a bartender.

"Go out and smash it, I know you will babe," Jimin whispered before he went on stage, leaving a small kiss on his cheek before going to join their friends at the front of the crowd.

"And now, for the one and only, SUGA!" the MC shouted down the mic, which was Yoongi's cue to shine.

As he walked out on stage, the blaring music and deafening screams of the crowd all around him, he imagined that this was how Jimin felt everyday. He understood why performing gave people such a kick.

Bringing the mic to his lips, he felt the transformation within himself begin. The awkward, self conscious Yoongi was replaced by the coolness of Suga. He cockily smirked at the crowd and gestured for them to die down in their screams.

Even my family couldn't foresee my success
What's the point of talking about it when I wasn't sure myself
Even my family approved me as a tough cookie
I'm the public enemy, the hyungs
Who benefited by slandering us
Every one of them had the taste of money
They say two things with one mouth
And head to the big companies

What you know about me?

He continued with 'Agust D' until the crowd was literally going wild, people moshing at every given moment, the smell of sweat thick in the air. And even within the midst of the chaos, Yoongi could see Jimin. He was screaming the words at the top of his voice with Joon, both of them jumping up and down like there was no tomorrow.

Once the crowd was fully wiped out from moshing and cheering, Yoongi finally left the stage. It was like leaving heaven, and he felt himself come down to earth as he walked backstage. Grabbing a nearby towel, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and took in long breaths. It had been his dream since he was 13 to go out and play his own show. And he had made. Sure it was in a grimy and small club, but all those people out there had come to see him.

"SUUUUUUUGAAAAA!" Joon came backstage yelling, his steps now very unstable and his words slurring, "You were a BOSS out there!"

As his friends crowded around him praising him, all he could do was focus on how Jimin smiled. He could almost feel the love from Jimin radiating towards him, and he bathed in its warmth.

As the group broke away, them all going their own separate ways, Yoongi placed his arm round Jimin's waist, nuzzling his head into the younger's shoulder as they walked.

"You were amazing," Jimin whispered, his breath turning to fog in the cold night air.

"Do I get rewarded for it?" Yoongi asked, his voice low and seductive.

It was safe to say that the minute the pair entered Yoongi's apartment they were both ripping off their clothes. As their lips collided, it felt like nothing could separate them from their passionate and raw animal desire for each other...

And then Yoongi's phone went off.

Reluctantly he picked it up seeing that Hobi was calling.

"Check. Your. Instagram."

With a furrowed brow, Yoongi opened the app as Jimim came over to see what was happening.

"Holy shit-"

Yoongi couldn't really believe what he was seeing on his screen. His notifications were blowing up from people tagging him in a post. Clicking on, he had to hold onto Jimin to steady himself.

"Is that from who I think it is?" Jimin asked in a voice barely above a whisper from shock.

@epikhigh have tagged you in a video.

It was of Yoongi rapping that night at the club, showing Tablo jumping up and down like a wild person. The caption simply read: 'SUGA - the rapper of the future.'

Yoongi had to compose himself for a few moments. One of his favourite hip hop groups had been at his concert. And they had liked him.

"Yoongi are you okay? You're looking a little pale," Jimin fretted.

They were both taken by surprise when Yoongi's phone went off again.

@blobyblo (Tablo from Epik High) has sent you a message.

This really was the best night of Yoongi's life.

-

I'm so so so sorry for this ridiculously late update! I know this may seem like a filler chapter... But I promise that things are about to get a whole lot more interesting.... ;)