cheat

[1 week later]

It was fair to say that Yoongi was living on cloud nine for the next week. Him and Jimin hung out practically everyday after work, and he hadn't woken up without Jimin next to him a single day that week. He felt like he was living in Jimin's apartment. Other than a few long make out sessions, nothing more had happened between them. Instead they were enjoying getting to know each other, messing about, and generally enjoying each other's company.

"I don't think I've seen you smile in all the weeks you've worked here," Namjoon commented.

"I don't think you've been anywhere but this bar for the past month and a half Joon."

"Touche," Namjoon said, taking a sip of his wine, "I can't help that you're such amazing company and I keep coming back for some of your amazing conversations. Especially all the ones about your bowel habits, I love those ones."

"Hey! You're a doctor!"

"OF HISTORY! For the last time Yoongi, just because I'm Dr. Kim doesn't mean that I work in a hospital."

Yoongi pulled a face and began wiping the spilt drink of a passed out man on the bar, "What was the bartender after J-Hope like?"

"There were about four, all of them very boring. But at least they could pour a drink better than you," Namjoon teased, "Gosh, what have you two been doing?"

Yoongi pulled a confused face and looked where Namjoon was looking. Jimin was walking out of the private room area, his neck practically covered in dark purple spots. Yoongi felt his stomach drop, trying to think of any potential explanation as to why his boyfriend in everything but name had hickies everywhere.

"They aren't from me," Yoongi said in an icily cold voice that shocked even Namjoon.

"Man, I'm sorry I didn't realise..."

"I just don't understand, we've been acting like a couple everyday this week."

"Jimin's actions aren't usually understandable," Namjoon said, in an attempt to console his friend.

***

Yoongi was rinsing a glass when Jimin walked over...wearing a polo-neck jumper. Yoongi almost laughed at this.

"Hey babe, wanna go home?" Jimin said, acting as though they were living together.

Couples that live together don't fuck other people, Yoongi thought bitterly to himself.

"I think I'll just go back to my apartment," Yoongi replied coldly, turning away from Jimin, practically unable to look at him.

"W-what's wrong? What have I done? Is it because I've put on weight? It's only because we've been hanging out so much that I haven't been able to work out..."

"What? No, Jimin, it's got nothing to with anything like that. You look perfect. You would look even better without those hickies on your neck."

"How..."

"It's not a matter of how I know, it's a matter of why. Why did you do it Jimin? I know we're not exactly together, but I thought we were getting quite serious."

"It's my job Yoongi..."

"No it's not! I have no problem with you stripping...Well I mean it's not ideal but you're not doing anything with them. But this... this is very different. How am I supposed to trust you? Is it because we haven't gone that far yet? Because you could have just told me that it was annoying you...and I would have gone and you could fuck anyone you wanted freely," Yoongi's words were getting quite shaky.

Truth be told, he was worried about the fact that him and Jimin hadn't done anything sexual yet. He felt like he was letting Jimin down in some way. He could understand why Jimin would want to break things off, but he would have preferred Jimin at least told him that before he went and fucked someone else.

"Yoongi, it's not like that at all..." Jimin took deep breath, "I don't know why I did it. When I'm up there I'm not Jimin anymore, and everything is just thrown into autopilot. I know that's not an excuse, and I am really sorry. It's just that this is all so new to me, and I'm really trying. And this won't happen again. Please don't leave me Yoongi."

The desperation in Jimin's voice tugged at Yoongi's heart and he couldn't help taking the younger's hand in his. This didn't mean he forgave Jimin immediately, but it meant that he was willing to make things work out after.

That night Jimin was laying fast asleep next to Yoongi, the boy's lips parted and he breathed deeply. Yoongi watched as occasionally Jimin's brow scrunched up as if he was in pain, and he wanted to wake the boy up and find out what was paining him. Yoongi still felt a little bit sick staring at the blooming purple marks on Jimin's soft skin, knowing that some horrible man had touched his angel. Without really thinking, Yoongi left a soft kiss over one of the marks.

And then he kissed another one.

Jimin's eyes fluttered open, looking confused as to what Yoongi was doing. Yoongi kissed another mark, and another, and then all of them until he had kissed each one at least three times. At least now he felt like he could pretend he had caused those marks. What Jimin didn't tell Yoongi was that his kisses were more powerful than any kiss he had received. While they didn't mark his skin, they certainly left an impression on his heart.

-

-

okay I know yoongi should be madder but remember that they aren't actually official yet so technically they can fuck whoever they want...

hope you're enjoying this so far... not long until some *cough* more intense *cough* scenes come along ;)