screams

*trigger warning: sexual assault/ violent sex*

Yoongi didn't want to show his face at work the next day. He considered quitting the minute he woke up as he was flooded with memories of the night before.

"I really grinded on his crotch," he whispered to himself in shock, "I really went and kissed him."

I really fucked it all up, he thought to himself as he walked into work with his beanie pulled low down over his head in an attempt to draw as little attention to himself. Thankfully, Jimin was nowhere to be seen as Yoongi set up and he prepared himself for a night of trying his best to forget everything that had happened.

While to Jimin the interaction with Yoongi could have meant nothing, to Yoongi it meant a whole big deal. Not only was Jimin the second boy he had ever kissed, but that was the first time Yoongi had ever been so...forward. The first time he had allowed himself to just let that side of him come out. And he had really enjoyed it.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Namjoon asked as he went over to the bar seeing his friend looking concerned.

"I kissed Jimin last night," Yoongi admitted, knowing that he needed someone to talk about it with, "And I danced on him...and..."

"And what?"

"And I asked him if he liked my ass," Yoongi's face cringed as he admitted that, and he could tell that Namjoon was trying to contain his laughter.

"What did he say? I mean I've seen your ass Yoongi, you low-key thicc..."

"Shut it Joon," Yoongi swatted him away and Namjoon let out a loud laugh, "I don't know what to do. I don't know what came over me."

"Your gayness Yoongi, your love for cock came over you," Namjoon replied, "I have one question - are you a bottom Yoongi?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Namjoon who erupted into shrieks of laughter, "You are! Oh now I definitely did not see that one coming. You learn something new every day. How did you find out?"

"Well, I mean I guess I always assumed... I don't know, I might be a top!" Yoongi replied defensively.

"How can you not know Yoongi? Do you or do you not crave a dick up your ass?"

"I've never had sex," Yoongi blurted out before he could stop himself, and he looked to the floor in embarrassment, not wanting to see Joon's face.

"Now THIS is something unexpected. Yoongi you do realise you are working in a strip club AKA one of the horniest place you could have picked to work at?" Namjoon noticed the upset look on Yoongi's face, and realised that the last thing he friend needed was teasing, "Don't worry about it Yoongi, it's not a big deal. There are loads of virgins-"

"And it's pretty hot," the stranger sat next to Namjoon said, swivelling into the conversation.

Yoongi recognised him immediately at the man Jungkook had gone off with the night before, and he felt incredibly uncomfortable with this man knowing his deepest secret.

"The alien is right, it is really hot," Namjoon replied which caused Taehyung to scrunch his face up in anger.

"Alien? I think you'll find you're speaking to the new face of Gucci here," Taehyung replied, and Namjoon and Yoongi tried to suppress their laughter, "Alright maybe not Gucci, but I'm working on it."

"Yoongi!" Jin called from practically the other side of the room, "J-Hope wants you."

"I'm not leaving either of you in charge of the bar," Yoongi pointed at the two men, remembering what had happened last time he had left Joon in charge, "Drunk Dave, don't you dare touch the spirits. I'm leaving you in charge, I'll buy you a glass of whiskey when I get back."