reconcile

[1 Week Later]

"Yoongi no! That's the fourth glass of whiskey you've had tonight and it's only 9 pm. If your ruined liver won't stop you, I'll tell J-Hope that you're stealing his liquor," Namjoon said, grabbing the glass from his friend's hand.

"Let me drown my sorrows Namjoon, I have every right."

It had been a week. A whole freaking week since Yoongi had spoken to Jimin after the younger had vanished from his home after the fight. Yoongi had read the note he had left about a hundred times every day since then.

"I just don't understand why he thinks he's not good enough for me," Yoongi whined, "It's not like I'm some supermodel megastar who has the highest standards."

"No Yoongi, you're worse. You're a nice guy," Namjoon replied, "And to Jimin that is something he feels like he doesn't deserve."

"God, not Yoongi as well," Jungkook moaned noticing Yoongi's dishevelled appearance, "I've had enough of Jimin sniffling around backstage whining about how much he misses you. Hey babe," Jungkook pecked Taehyung on the lips.

"It makes me so sad, Yoonmin was my ship!" Jin joined in, "Please go and speak to him."

"I don't think he wants to see me, he made that very clear," Yoongi muttered.

"YES HE DOES!" they all shouted back at him.

"Just go and speak to him, he's finishing his shift early because he can't go two hours without crying about it."

"That's an order," a new voice entered the conversation, and Yoongi looked up at his boss, "Go and speak to Jimin. He's a mess. I'll look after the bar for you."

Yoongi looked at J-Hope to see if he was being genuine, and the bartender could tell that his boss was being deadly serious. Yoongi admired J-Hope all the more after this encounter. He had never met a boss who cared so much for his employees.

Yoongi's hands were becoming clammy as he walked over to the backstage to the strippers, earning a few odd looks from some of the half-naked men who were getting ready to go on stage. And that's when he saw Jimin. He was sitting in front of a vanity mirror wiping his makeup off, tears streaming freely down his cheeks which he didn't even bother to wipe away. He didn't just look broken. He looked like he had been obliterated into oblivion.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said quietly but it came out more like a question.

"Did someone ask for me at the bar? Technically I'm not working now but I can squeeze them in," Jimin replied, treating Yoongi like a co-worker, not someone he cared for.

"Jimin, I just want to talk about what happened. You just left, and all this week you've been ignoring me-"

"Yoongi I meant what I wrote. I don't want to be the cause of your hurt, your sadness, any negativity. I just bring negativity wherever I go and I don't want to put that on you. I want you to find happiness," Jimin was trying to sound strong, but his voice was wavering on every word.

"Jimin, can't you see that you are the cause of all my happiness! Every smile these past couple of months has been because of you. You are so amazing, and this past week has been like hell without you. I-I thought we had something special," Yoongi cried out, wanting to get down on his knees and beg for the boy to come back to him.

"Yoongi, please don't make this any harder than it already is for me. I like you, I like you so much, and that's why I can't let you get hurt by me. I'm like a walking fire hazard, you get too close and you'll get engulfed in the flames."

"If being with you meaning burning for eternity, I would do it," Yoongi said.

"You don't know who I am, you don't know what I'm capable. I will hurt you. I already have, and it will happen more and more. I can't let myself destroy someone so lovely."

"I know you, Jimin," Yoongi said in practically a whisper, "I know that people have hurt you in the past and made you feel like you don't deserve true love, but I want you to trust me. I want to help you fight away your demons. I want to be with you 24/7, looking at you smile, holding your hand. I need you-"

Yoongi was cut off by Jimin's lips pressing against his. He had missed this sensation. Jimin's plump, silky lips devouring him hungrily, Yoongi felt like he was floating. When Jimin pulled away, the pair locked eyes for a moment in uncertain silence. The room around them was now empty. And Yoongi needed more of Jimin.

"Please come home with me," Yoongi whispered, his voice full of an emotion he had never experienced.

"Why?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I want you to fuck me, and I want to show you how much I want you. How much I need you. How the only thing that is ever on my mind is you."

"Yoongi, you don't need to have sex with me to show me that. I already know that. Are you sure you still want to be with me?"

"Jimin, I have never heard a more ridiculous question," Yoongi grinned, and Jimin couldn't help smiling at him, "And I meant what I said before."

"Which part?"

"I want you to fuck me. Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yoongi, I have never heard a more ridiculous question. Of course I do."

-

-

right, I think it's safe to advise you to all buckle your seatbelts, because the fun has just begun!