the morning after

Yoongi woke up with stiff limbs and raised his head off the pillow to see that his body was entangled with Jimin's, the stripper breathing softly next to him. The dull pain in his ass was testament to the fact that the night before hadn't just been a wild dream but reality. Yoongi grinned again, looking at the hickies on his chest like medals. He felt like he was on top of the world.

Jimin's eyes fluttered open, his lips puffy and parted, and he chuckled as he looked at the state of Yoongi.

"I got quite carried away," he whispered, laughing heartily as he looked over at the marks he had left on Yoongi.

"I love them," Yoongi whispered, tracing a love bite on his neck with a doe-eyed expression in his eyes.

"Oh god! What have I done? I've unlocked soft Yoongi!" Jimin gasped, and Yoongi slapped him softly before rolling his eyes.

The bartender attempted to sit up but winced at the sudden jolt of pain in his lower region, and Jimin suppressed a laugh. Yoongi shot him a warning look, which only tipped Jimin into full blown laughter.

"Maybe you should take a bath," Jimin managed to say between laughs.

"Only if you have one with me," Yoongi said lustfully, winking at the younger before leaving the room fully naked.

In a few seconds he heard the frantic running of Jimin after him, and he couldn't contain his smug smile.

Their bodies weren't just wet with water in the bath.

Jimin had his mouth wrapped round Yoongi's cock and the elder had thrown his head over the edge of the bathtub, his lips parted as he moaned sinfully at the feeling of his length in the warm walls of Jimin's mouth. There was something about Jimin's touch which made Yoongi feel like he was in heaven, and the hot pleasure pooled in his stomach as the younger continued to suck on his cock.

Yoongi loved feeling like he was completely under Jimin's control, and even in the bath he felt Jimin's dominance over him as the younger held his hips firmly to stop him from squirming around in pleasure. After he had came, the pair dried themselves and spent the rest of the day in pyjamas watching bad movies and eating junk food.

***

Yoongi watched in fascination as Jimin got ready for his shift at the club, noticing how the younger lined his eyes with eyeliner and applied a generous amount of gloss to his already plump lips. The stripper was wearing a black lace thong and matching lace vest which made Jimin look so sensual.

As Yoongi dressed himself he felt positively inadequate, putting on his simple black tee and jeans. As they left the flat, Jimin slapped Yoongi's ass playfully and the pair exchanged the same nervous smiles that teenagers in love give each other after one week of dating.

Namjoom already knew something had changed in Yoongi when the bartender walked in seeing as his whole demeanour had changed from the moping of the previous days. His suspicions were made correct when he noticed the multiple purple love bites on Yoongi's neck, and Namjoon sipped his drink with one eyebrow raised.

"Are you going to explain why you look like you've been devoured by a vampire or am I supposed to come to my own disgustingly inappropriate conclusions?"

Yoongi threw his cleaning rag at Namjoon whose eyes widened even further, "You didn't-?"

"Shush," Yoongi whispered excitedly even though all he wanted to was tell Namjoon every dirty detail, "Let's just say that something was lost last night, and boy oh boy I didn't realise how fun losing something could be."

"How are you even standing up now? I mean I've seen Jimin's fifth limb and it's quite a beast!"

"How have you seen it-? You know what, never mind," Yoongi was cut off from further speech by the blare of music starting in the club, and everyone's eyes were drawn to the stage.

There walked Jimin. There was something about the red lighting of the club which made Jimin even more mouth-wateringly gorgeous than before. Yoongi watched as the stripper moved with his usual ease around the stage, earning loud shouts and lewd comments from the audience. The bartender wasn't really focusing on the background noise though, he was absolutely captivated by the intense stare that Jimin was giving him.

Slowly, Jimin walked off the stage and parted the crowd of customers who were all desperately pawing the air around him for a chance to just feel his skin. Yoongi watched the boy with confusion as Jimin made his way over to the bar, and Namjoon practically fell over trying to grab his phone out of his pocket as fast as he could.

Jimin sauntered over to the bar with a dangerous smirk on his face, and proceeded to climb onto the dark mahogany bar, laying down on it. Matching his movements to the music, Jimin slowly began to thrust upwards, almost directly into Yoongi's face which was practically scarlet. All through this, Jimin remained eye contact.

It was almost like Jimin was trying to tell something to Yoongi with his movements - I am all yours, and you are all mine. The song ended and the lights dimmed slightly, meaning that everyone's attention moved back to the main stage. Jimin liked how flustered Yoongi looked, and kissed the elder sweetly on his forehead as he came down from what appeared to be some sort of euphoric high.

"Jimin, some people eat on this bar! Or sleep on it!" Namjoon scolded him, "This is a no sex zone."

"Why don't we ask the bartender what he thinks?"

Yoongi didn't think he could turn any redder if he tried.

-

-

Sorry for the crap updating but hopefully I will be a bit better now 💜💜

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!