reunion

"He can't have just fallen off the face of the planet, he has to been around here somewhere," Yoongi said, waiting for one of his friends to tell him it was all a joke.

"He doesn't want to be found Yoongi, he made that very clear when he left. He told us that he was better off alone, " J-Hope said, placing a reassuring hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"And you just let him leave?" Yoongi stood up and put his jacket back on, "I'm going to find him, I'm sure he can't have gone that far."

"Yoongi it's been a year, we've looked for him everywhere..." Namjoon tried to tell him, but Yoongi shook off his words, trying not to let the tears in his eyes get out.

The night air felt colder when he went outside, and he felt his chest tighten at the thought of Jimin wandering the streets of Seoul somewhere unthinkable. The first place he checked was Jimin's old apartment, but that had a new resident who knew nothing about the stripper. Yoongi checked every homeless shelter, every hostel and hotel in the city he could, but as it came to 3 am he was exhausted and had fifteen missed calls from his manager.

Sighing in defeat, he sat down on a bench next to man who was smoking a cigarette, the bag next to him full of clothes and other items.

"It's quite late for someone to be sitting on a bench contemplating life," the man said, his voice rough and croaky.

"Have you perhaps seen this boy?" Yoongi asked, showing the man a picture of Jimin on his phone, hoping maybe this man had.

"Jimin? Yeah, he's sleeping a few blocks from here. What do you want him for? It's his night off."

"Wait...slow down..." Yoongi mumbled, wondering if maybe he had begun dreaming without realising it, "You know Jimin?"

"When you sleep on the streets here, you get to knowing everyone's names. Poor boy, I always feel bad for him. He's had a hard time out here. Who are you to him? His pimp or somethin?"

"No, I'm his boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend," Yoongi felt his tongue dry at saying those words, "Where did you say he was sleeping?"

After getting the directions from the man, Yoongi thanked him by giving him $100 and practically sprinted to where Jimin was. The streets were dark, dirty, covered in sick and piss from the people coming back from the club, and in the midst of it all in a shop doorway, there was Jimin. Yoongi found that his heart stopped beating for a moment.

There was his angel. He was wrapped in a raggedly sleeping bag, his hair now brown and had grown even longer, and he had his head pressed against some cardboard. People walked past him, acting like he wasn't even there. Acting like they couldn't see the fucking human laying on the ground next to them.

Hurrying over, Yoongi found that a thousand different thoughts were going through his head. What was he supposed to say to Jimin? What was there to say?

He was stunned to a stop when he saw Jimin. His love. Laying there, a fresh cut on his eyebrow which was healing, his lips pouted as he slept.

"My darling..." He whispered as he noticed Jimim's forehead scrunch up as he slept, clearly having a nightmare.

Kneeling down, Yoongi had no idea how to approach this situation. Tapping the boy's arm, Jimin's eye shot open and he immediately placed his arms over his face.

"Please don't hurt me," Jimin whimpered, and Yoongi's heart broke at the sound of his voice.

He had imagined this meeting between them for months, but this was so completely different to what he had thought would happen.

"Jiminie... It's me. Yoongi," Yoongi whispered to him, trying to not allow his voice to wobble with the lump that was forming in his throat.

"No..." Jimin muttered, "NO! You're lying to me. You are a cruel human!"

"Jimin... Baby. Lower your hands so you can see me," Yoongi whispered, placing a hand on Jimin's arm which the boy flinched away from.

But slowly the younger moved his arms down, and his eyes went wide when he saw the sight in front of him.

"You came back for me."

-

I'm so sorry this is short and shit but I'm struggling slightly with how to end this baby!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed 💜