our secret

Yoongi was closing up the bar when a familiar cough brought him out of his daze, and he was faced with Jimin. This practically made Yoongi choke on his own spit, and he took deep breaths to retain his cool. It was the first time Yoongi had seen Jimin in clothes, and the boy looked just as angelic in clothes as he did without them. His ripped blue jeans hugged his thighs perfectly and he was wearing an oversized jumper that made him look even smaller than he was.

"Hey Yoongi, I hope I'm not disturbing anything important," Jimin said in his soft voice; there was something about Jimin's voice which surprised Yoongi every time he heard it. He had always assumed Jimin would have a more confident, loud voice.

"I'm just clearing away, nothing important at all. Look," Yoongi threw the wet rag on the floor, "Not important."

He mentally face palmed again when he did that, wanting the earth to suck him into a sink hole and never let him resurface, but to his surprise Jimin started laughing.

"I just wanted to talk to you about what you saw earlier," Yoongi immediately felt very uncomfortable and could barely keep eye contact with the boy, "Can you please not tell J-Hope? I know it's against policy and all that but I really needed the cash tonight and he was offering me a ridiculous amount of money so I couldn't say no."

"My lips are s-sealed," Yoongi managed to say, trying his best to rid his brain of the explicit images it was conjuring up as he most definitely did not want to get an awkward boner at this stage.

"Thanks Yoongi, I really can't lose this job," Jimin sounded geniunely thankful which made Yoongi smile, "Not that J-Hope would fire me anyway, he can't lose his biggest money-maker, right?"

"You are probably the most important asset to the club," Yoongi gushed, trying to make sure that he didn't sound as embarrassing as he had last time they spoke, "You're the only reason half these guys show up every night."

"Lucky me," Jimin rolled his eyes, looking out at the empty club which was stil steaming from the number of sweaty bodies that had occupied the space that night, "Who wouldn't love a bunch of gross old guys yelling at me, or a number of digustingly rich young men thinking they can do whatever they want with you. I mean I'm a stripper not a prostitute! Oh, well, I mean I'm mainly a stripper... Sometimes I need a little more cash than usual..."

"How much did he pay you?" Yoongi asked without thinking, realising how strange that must have sounded only after he had spoken.

"You planning on getting into this business?" Jimin raised a cocky eyebrow as he teased the man, "I think you'd do well, but you'd have to shake this strange awkward vibe which you're giving off."

Noticing that Yoongi looked hurt by this statement, Jimin was quick to recover himself, "Which is really cute for a normal person, but doesn't really work in a job which is all about confidence."

"I wasn't planning on being a stripper, I was just curious but don't worry."

"Why are you working here? Usually the bartenders are old guys who have given up on the joys of life and just want an excuse to get away from their nagging wives while watching young boys they can't touch dance on the stage. As far as I can gather, you don't fit the normal mould," Jimin was so confident, so forward, that it threw Yoongi off every time.

"I just needed money, and I saw this add online so I thought I'd take it. I'm not planning on being here forever, when I start making money from my rapping I'll be out of here."

"Shame, I was hoping that I would see your face more often. I need to go, thanks for not ratting me out. Bye Yoongi!" Jimin called behind his shoulder, leaving the bartender to stand in disbelief at what had just happened.

Not only did Jimin know him, he seemed interested in talking to him. As Yoongi walked home he was still unable to shake the image of Jimin being fucked from his mind, and he took a very, very cold shower that night in hopes of ridding himself of such thoughts.

-

-

The tension is killing me, I honestly can't wait for more Yoonmin interactions 💜

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!