Chapter 6

“Brittany, wake up!” Santana’s voice rang through my ears and I just groaned in response. “Brittany, seriously. Up!” she whispered sternly I just groaned louder before tugging the sheets up to my head and she just let out a small whimper before getting up on her feet when a loud knock tumbled from wall to wall.

“Mom, is that you?”

“Mijas, breakfast in bed!” By that I immediately tug the sheets off of my head and looked at Santana with horror written all over my face, and I’m really wondering as to why I’m on this couch coz the last time I was on the left side of the bed, jeez. Right, Santana started kicking me when it was like 2 in the morning so with my eyes drooping I transferred onto the couch.

“Is that your mom?” i whispered as I craned my neck to the side, hissing when it made an audible cracking sound.

Santana didn’t even answer when she forcefully pulled me off the couch and literally pushed me on the bed before like a flash she slumped down beside me. The knocking was still on as I looked at her confusingly.

“What are you doing?” I whispered bewilderedly.

“Just spoon me or something.” She managed to say, her voice quivering yet a little raspy, it’s actually sexy if you ask me. With her back facing me, there’s the hesitation bubbling inside me but when the door swung open my hand went autopilot landing just right above her breast and I scooted just enough for our body for our body to touch. And my breath, it’s fucking gone. Oh god!

“Your hand-“She swatted my hand and I automatically pulled it away, but when her mother bolted in her grandmother in tow she even pulled my hand back hastily placing over her stomach. I even felt the light twitching of her abs against the tips of my fingers and I can’t help but smirk to myself.

“Rise and shine you snuggle bears!” Anita cheered sweetly before closing the door after her.

“Good morning Brittany.” Yolanda and Anita greeted me with the same loving look and I greeted them back.

“Good morning to you too, mom and you too abuela.” Santana groaned beside me sitting up which I did the same. Yolanda just shrugged before placing the tray just by our feet. And my mouth automatically watered at the sight before me.

Croissants, baguette, bagel and English muffin could be the only type of bread I could recognize and the others were obviously foreign to my eyes and jesus Christ! they look so delicious! My god!

“Baby, it’s all yours so stop gawking.” Santana’s voice brought me back to reality and it just hit me, I was staring at the food before me and when I look up to her, she got that signature smirk plastered all over her face.

 I’m hungry -_- No doubt, I’m ready to have a very very intense foodgasm later.

“I’m not gawking!” I defended automatically and she just nodded approvingly before pointing by my chin, with quivering fingers I brought it by my jaw and it was a little wet, and I ended up wiping it away as I giggle in the process.

“Here.” She said before picking one of the croissants and motions it to my mouth, at first I just stare at her and I realized she was giving her family a show, so with all smile I open my mouth wide open and without second thought she shoved the whole bread inside my it up to the point I almost chocked. “It’s good, right? She loves your croissant, abuela.”

“Is it good, Brittany?” Anita asked all of a sudden and I can’t help but just nod, even I got my eyes watering for the bread prod the back of my throat as I try to chew it away.

“Amazing.” I said almost breathlessly when I finally swallowed the last content. I swear to God, this woman is trying to kill me.

“So, okay we’ll give you some time to eat. And I want the two of you to be out the garden before dinner, is that clear?” Yolanda said clasping her hands together and we just nodded in unison by that the two women disappeared on the wooden door.