Chapter 15

You’ll see.

It was like my head was spinning and my heart was pounding beyond normal when I finally heard the slamming of the door. Santana even gave me a wink when she managed to step out the car and all I wanted to do right now is strangle her –tackle her in the boobs or something.                                                   

“Brittany, c’mon.” she called and I can’t help but just groan before making my way out of the car, straightening my shirt in the process.

Well, I could guess that normal person could conclude that I just had sex with myself judging my flushed cheeks, wobbly knees and the dripping sweat on the corner of my brows. I mean who could judge my body system –Santana, teasing me like she was born to tease the shit out of me.

She’s frustrating.

Seriously.

“Are you okay?” She asks with a laugh, looking at me.

Fuck you! “I’m fine.” I glared at her, shoving my hands inside my back pocket.

She let a small giggle bubble down her throat before crossing her arms over her chest. “Okay. If you say so.”  She pressed with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her, fastening my pace. I’m pretty sure she knows what she’s doing –and I kind of hate her for that. Actually no, I hate her.

If there’s one thing she knows the best about me is that –her boobs and the aroma of that breath of hers is something that could hypnotize me.

“Brittany, are you okay?” Santana’s voice once again rang through my ears realizing that I was just standing by the door.

For a second I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath and facing her with a tight lip smile. She got that mocking look all over her face and I’m pretty sure she’s having a happy dance inside her head. Slowly, I bit my lower lip before nearing my face against hers, and I felt the small gasp that left her lips at my sudden action. “Santana.” I called her name, all raspier and lower than I intended to.

“Uh.. Yea?” she questions, and I swear to God I saw her gulping as she stares at my lips. Her breath was hot against my cheeks and I know deep inside that I was two seconds away from giving up with my plan.

I told you, you’re not the only one who knows this game.

This time, I pucker my lips, slowly blowing some air against her cheeks until I reached her ear and I can feel her shudder against my body and she ended up closing her eyes, the slow and heavy sighs escaping her lips were like a soft melody into my ear not until I realized what I was doing. I let my hands slide down hers, just holding it there before slowly clearing my throat. “Ask me that once again, I’m going to strangle you with this door.” I whispered before grabbing the keys in her hands and crossing my arms over my chest.

Santana’s eyes flutter open almost rapidly, shock and disappointment reigning beneath her eyelids. And this time it’s my time to ask her the same question with a renewed fervour, of course. “Are you okay, Santana?” I asked mockingly.

She swallowed dryly, her left hand flying on the corner of her brows wiping the sweat that collected there. “I’m gre-great.” She stutters out and I wanted to roll on the floor and just laugh.

That’s what you call revenge.

Santana took a single step backwards before letting her hands ran through her hair. “I uh… I think you should open the door.” She suggested not even looking at me.

I sent her a last smug grin before doing what she just said. “Did you call your mother that we’re… moving in?” My voice along with my question died when the door swung open. And yes my mouth also died for it fell off the tiled floor.