Chapter 20

WARNING!

SEXY TIMES IN THIS CHAPTER (FINALLY)

Part 2

“I’m not siding in any of you guys.” She sighed, her hands landing on her hips. “Don’t start Santana! Don’t start!” She warned with a strong voice, leaving me by the door.

I let my hands slide by my side with a soft groan falling from my lips, my ears burning for unknown reason well maybe it’s the fact that I wanted to kill Miranda all over and over again. “For real?” I sighed to myself, following Brittany in small and insecure steps.

“Santana? Hi!” Perky voice rang through my ears, stopping my trance.

Is this a person or a jar of pickled radish with a glass of vodka in its hands? Oh right! This is Brittany’s boss in that goddamn coffee shop. “If I’m not mistaken you’re…. Raquel? Right?” I really don’t know if her name came out right, I believe that it starts with a letter R. Brittany might have mentioned it once or twice I guess.

“It’s Rachel actually, though thank you for remembering the first syllable that must have been difficult for you.” She smiled, that perfectly flossed teeth showing. “An utmost pleasure finally speaking with you, Santana Lopez. It’s been a month and can I just declare that seeing you and Brittany in that short amount of time I can finally conclude that you look totally in love and I’m truly jovial that you guys still found your way back to each other’s lives. That’s just miraculous.” Rachel said dramatically, her fingers securely clasped by her chest and the way her eyes flicker under the fade lighting was almost making my head spin in the worst way possible.

And hell! Who in earth still uses the word jovial? Jesus! I’m not even sure if Shakespeare used that word. Or even Quinn, that girl owns a fucking library. Trust me.

“And I have never seen Brittany this happy so I wanted to thank you for that and –“

“Let me stop you for a second.” I smiled, cutting her off. My brows knitted when her other words finally sinking into my brain. “What do you mean by finding our way back?” I asked, curiosity dripping in my voice.

“Oh, that I’m truly jov-“

“Please stop using the J-word! I think I’m going to have a stomach ache and I wanted to puke all over your existence when you say that again.” I rolled my eyes, wiggling my pointer finger just before her face.

“Oh. That your path once again crossed? And trust me, I don’t really believe in fate or destinies or other formalities like that but right now knowing how happy you’re making my friend I’m starting to believe that you ladies met each other for a reason.”

Truth be told. I’m still kind of confused as shit, right now. But hearing this gnome’s words somehow made my heart flutter and that unusual beating of my heart once again resonating up to my ear creating those little tingles down my spine.

Am I making Brittany that happy? Just the mere question is enough to throw me off my concentration.

And next thing I know, this pygmy got her little arm linked with mine, her mouth opening and closing endlessly. Real thing is that I don’t really understand anything she was saying. Believe me!

“Look, who I found.” Rachel squealed, tensing her arms causing me to more of like tumble right in front of her.

“If you don’t let go of my arms in the next 2 seconds I’m killing yo- Babe! Hi! I was just following you but this midget right here started babbling in front of me and I lost you.” I said almost instantly when my eyes landed on Brittany, her brows still lightly knitted and her mouth slightly agape. “I mean Rachel.” I added with a grin, unhooking my arms with the other brunette before making my way towards Brittany, giving her a small peck on the cheek causing the rest of the people around the table goes like ‘Awww.’ well maybe except for Miranda.