Chapter 18

“Brittany Lopez-Pierce! Seriously? Aren’t you coming out yet?” Santana’s voice rang through the four corners of the bathroom when I finally stepped out the shower stall.

“Almost. Why?” I yelled back, wrapping the white fluffy towel around my body. “Santana?” I called when she made no response and my brows knitted almost in an instant when once again silence filled my ears. Immediately, my lower lip tucked between my teeth as I made my way through the door.

Like what the hell is she doing in my room? Because I believe that I did made myself clear that I won’t share the same room with her. Well it’s the fact that I’m trying to play the hard to get card and yes, I want to see Santana begging for my body.

“Santa –oh fuck.” My voice died in the last words along with the tremendous explosion of my senses into a complete numbness and shock. And the way my heart started pumping galloons of blood was way way implausible, the way my mouth gone deserted in just a split second was nearly impossible, and so is the sudden escalation of my body temperature was already making my head spin into a new world of torment. “Fuck.” I really don’t know for how long I did held my breath but when it did escaped my lips it was in an unstable pattern and my fingers tightened around the hem of my towel.

Oh no. Am I about to lose my virginity?

“Relax, Brittany.” Santana snickered lowly, her voice rough and throaty and impossibly sexy and all I can do was swallow dryly, I for one knows that people swallow for like more than a hundred every day and I believe that happens to be the most difficult thing to do right now aside from the point that it felt like my limbs weren’t working at all.

“S’t’na, wh-what ar-are you doing here?” I all but stuttered realizing that I’m staring at her twins that are fairly exposed in the cold atmosphere of my room. (I wonder if they’re cold, my palms are happy to oblige to keep them warm. Lol. )

“Sadly, the heater in my room wasn’t working so well so I decided to come here and try yours for myself.” She said casually, flipping her silky hair on the side giving me that perfect view of her cleavage. Oh dear god! I know that I just had the longest shower earlier and I should be feeling fresh and all but I can feel nothing but the small prickle of sweat starting to run down my temples.

I can feel the light shaking of my knees when Santana moistened her lower lip with the tip of her tongue, and I really don’t know if it was a second or something faster than that when she slowly got off from my bed making the lowest screeching of the mattress, and the way her bare feet met the cold wooden floor is like a loud detonation of sound inside my ear. And I can feel those little tingles finally settling between my legs when my eyes landed on Santana wearing a short purple night gown that shows that tanned legs of hers almost glimmering under the calm light from my night stand. “And now, I know that it’s working just fine.” She whispered huskier than earlier and I think I just swallowed my tongue when she took another couple of steps towards me. “So tell me, Brittany.” she lowly added taking another step towards me.

For it wasn’t the fact that i got that inner voice on the back of my head telling me to take a single step back I wouldn’t have took one. “Can I stay the night?” Santana purred, looking at me straight in the eye and it felt like I’m drowning inside those brown pearls.

“Uhhhh- Su-sure?” I stuttered, taking another step back. Automatically I can feel the surging of mixture of anxiousness and restlessness inside my chest when Santana took another single step forward.

“Brittany.” She calls my name with a sly smirk tugging her lips before taking another step.

“W-what?” I asked breathily, stepping back and all I wanted was to just have the wall wide open and swallow me whole when I felt the cold and rough texture of the wallpaper hitting my shoulder blades. “Jesus Christ” I sighed to myself, louder than I intended to when I realized that I have no way out of this. Santana smirks a little wider this time before she let her fingers run through her hair, looking at me with a devious grin on her face.