Chapter 11

With a loud groan I managed to close Santana’s bedroom door behind me before plopping onto the mattress, burying my face on one of the pillows, it was actually pretty hard to breathe, but hell I care.  I didn’t even bother taking off my shoes, it just seems to be a lot of work to take them off.  For a whole minute, I can hear Santana shuffling on the corner before I felt something poking on my calves.

At first I was trying to ignore it but when it got a little firmer, my brows knitted and I ended up rolling over.

“Ummm. What are you doing? “ I asked awkwardly propping my elbow to support my weight and I got a perfect view of Santana taking off my sneakers with gentle and delicate fingers. My mouth fell open when she even gave my ankles a firm squeeze before letting each pump slide on the floor with a soft thud.

“You can’t sleep on my bed with your shoes on, just so you know.”  She said with a light scoff getting up on her feet, I just realised that she’s already on her pyjamas and I can’t help but snicker lightly when there’s a picture of her and Quinn printed on her top. “What?” she asked when I looked at her from head to toe, I bit back a laugh before pointing on her shirt and Santana immediately rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest. “She got it for me last Christmas and its super comfy so, don’t laugh!” She mumbled with a groan before crawling under the covers.

“You’re really funny.” I laughed, just imagining Quinn giving Santana this gift in a wrapped up box with a very cute bow on top.

“Shut up! Aren’t you changing for something comfortable?” She asked as she hoists her pillow and moved to a sitting position.

“I don’t have my things with me.” I grumbled. And I just remember that Aunt Lacy must have been worried of me. Fuck!

“You can borrow my stuff.” She suggested. I didn’t even bother looking at her, I just got my eyes plastered on the ceiling, thinking of my alibi to tell.

“I mean is it okay?” I asked hesitantly.

“My pyjamas’ were going to be a little short but you’ll live.” She mumbled and I can hear in her voice that she’s shrugging.

“Okay.” I mumbled before flinging my feet to the side and getting up on my feet with a loud sigh echoing inside my ear. Just when Santana’s image hit the corner of my eyes, my head flew on her direction in an animalistic pace. My mouth gone dry and I really don’t know if it was my stomach or something lower gone wild too.

“Bottom drawer.” She mumbled not even giving me a small glance, her voice shook me in my paralyzed state. When her index finger met the rim of her glasses and her thumb swiped on the tip of her tongue I think I just had a mind blowing orgasm, a very intense one.

I think I just came watching Santana read a book. A fucking book! God damn it Brittany! 

“Are you gonna change or what?” she asked curiously before flipping a single page on the book before her, still not looking at me.

God! I really don’t know what’s wrong with me, Santana was just simply wearing an eyeglass and here I am having a vivid sex dream, and take note, I’m awake.  Well, it’s maybe because of the fact that she looks so fucking hot in those glasses and also I’m also pretty worked up because of what happened earlier.

Bless me baby Jesus!

“Brittany.” Santana whispered and in my mind it was like a moan! God! I’m such a pervert!

After a second or two “Bottom drawer it is.” I announced looking away. My legs felt jelly when I got up on my feet before stumbling towards the wooden cabinet.