Question 200!

Meggy: We're already at question 200! Before we get to the question, thank you all for making this happen. Looks like we have 2 different versions of this big question.

 Looks like we have 2 different versions of this big question

So it'll be a War Robots battle between me, along with Mario, Tari, Onyx, SMG4, Alex, and Inkura on my team, and Dark Squid, Orange Angel, Zelus, SMG3, Desti, EM64, and Waluigi on their team?

(Suddenly, they heard the floor rumbling, as Meggy and Mario run outside to see Dark Squid in a giant robot)

Dark Squid: Oh hi Meggy. How about we do a small battle a little early, but with these huge robots?

Meggy: I thought this would be a game.

Dark Squid: See you later. You gotta grab yourselves some robots and teammates in order to fight me. (teleports along with her robot)

Meggy: Mario. Call over Tari, Onyx, SMG4, Alex, and Inkura. Make sure to get huge robots for all of us.

Mario: Got ya, Meggy.

(Mario called over who Meggy wanted, along with robots for everyone)

Meggy: Guys. Dark Squid is calling us out to have a battle with giant robots. Just note that this isn't the war yet.

Mario: We each have a giant robot we can ride in. They have weapons and other things that'll protect you.

Tari: Giant robots? That's so cool!

SMG4: Well, I hope you're safe, Tari.

Tari: You too, SMG4.

Inkura: Same for you, Alex.

Alex: I would love to battle those evil people earlier than planned.

Onyx: Let's do this shit!

Meggy: You all ready?

Everyone else: Yeah!

Meggy: Let's go!

(They all went into their robots and rode over to an empty wasteland. There they saw Dark Squid, Orange Angel, Zelus, SMG3, Desti, EM64, and Waluigi in their robots)

Onyx: Zelus and... EM64?!

EM64: Yeah. I'm teaming up with everyone else because why the hell not?

Mario: Why are you joining the bad guys, Waluigi?

(He noticed Waluigi's eyes are black)

Waluigi: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Mario: Wait a minute. Waluigi's eyes are different.

Meggy: They must've brainwashed him.

Mario: Oh god no. Now I'm mad! Lead us off, Meggy.

Meggy: Gladly. Everyone. Charge!

Dark Squid: All of you charge as well!

(They all charged at each other and started the battle. They all used their weapons and guns to fight, along with the robots' brute force. The fight went on for a few hours, but it ended in Meggy's team winning since she was a little more skilled in robots than the villains. Meggy's robot was the only one left and all the others were destroyed)

Meggy: We won!

Mario: Hell yeah!

SMG4: We did it bois!

(The villains were injured and beside their destroyed robots)

Dark Squid: You haven't defeated us entirely. We'll still be back. The war will still go on!

(They all teleported away, leaving the heroes laying on the ground, with Meggy in her robot)

Onyx: Looks like we did quite a good job.

Alex: Let's hope that we do as good in the war.

Meggy: How about I give you all a ride to your homes?

Inkura: That would be great. Thanks.

(Meggy picked up everyone with her robot and rode them home, but just before she was gonna go back to her house, the robot fell down and got destroyed)

Meggy: Oh man. My robot got destroyed.

Mario: Don't worry, Meggy. We'll defeat Dark Squid's army, robots or no robots.

Meggy: Let's hope so.

Mario: I think now is the time to thank the readers again.

Meggy: Oh yeah. Thank you all again for helping me go through Ask Meggy Anything for this long. 200 questions have been achieved. I feel very overwhelmed because of all of you guys. I hope all of you have so many more questions for me to answer in the future. Once again, thank you all very much! Now hoping for 300 questions.

(She walked home along with Mario)