Bonus: Meggy's shocking surprise

(The next morning, Meggy woke up a little colder than usual)

Meggy: (shivers) Why is it so cold in here?

Mario: (wakes up)

(Meggy walked over to the mirror in their room and was stunned seeing herself naked)

Meggy: Okay, I don't think I went to sleep this way last night.

Mario: What's wrong, Meggy?

(He turned around and saw Meggy's naked body, and now starts to cover his nosebleed)

Mario: Mama f*cker.

Meggy: It's alright. I can just put my clothes on.

(She walked over to the drawers to get her clothes, but yet she couldn't find them in there)

Meggy: (searches) No. (keeps searching) Oh god no. (searched through every drawer) No no no no no! Where have my clothes gone?

(She had nothing to wear this morning, and the thought of everyone in Inkopolis seeing her naked made her scream)

Meggy: Don't look at me!

(She ran out of her room and started searching everywhere else in the house other than outside. Meggy searched all through the house for a single shred of her clothes, but with no luck. Meggy was so scared of being left nude)

Meggy: Nothing to wear. What do I do now?

Mario: Look over there! (points over to the shelf of stolen villains' clothes, which is empty)

Meggy: There's a note on there.

(The note read simply "REVENGE!!!")

ReaderFromWR: It was the villains who did it. Man, you and Mario were quite the heavy sleepers last night.

Meggy: These villain assholes stole all of my clothes just for revenge on me stealing some of theirs?!

ReaderFromWR: Calm down, Meggy. I have a suit for you. (gives the Blood Raven suit to Meggy)

Meggy: But it's doesn't fit me.

Mario: Don't worry, Meggy. Those villains will pay for being total dicks. (grabs his Double Barrel Splattershot of Impending Doom) I'm gonna infiltrate their base and steal your clothes back.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario.

Mario: Now, to be fair, I have to do this on my own, since you don't want to be seen this way. Well, I'm off. Wish me luck, Meggy.

Meggy: Good luck, Mario.

(Mario runs out of the house, while Meggy went down to the basement so ReaderFromWR would leave her alone)

Meggy: You know what? Screw it. Nude edition; next few questions. This is just so humiliating.

(While all of that happened (before Mario went out), Dark Squid and her partners watched all of this via pairs of binoculars and they all laughed so hard at her predicament)

Dark Squid: Let's just top this off at simply "we win this round!"

(They all high fived each other and went back to the base, but little did they know, they were gonna be met with an angry plumber later today)