Question 288

Meggy: I'm back! Sorry that I was gone. It's just that I had to face off in an all-out war between the heroes and the villains, that's all. Now, back onto your questions.
(looks at the question)
Oh, hey, Reader. What you got for me is quite a challenge. Come on, Violent Ruler, Meicoomon.

(Meggy ran towards Desti and her team training and hid behind a wall)

Meggy (whispers): Okay, guys. It's time to make your move.

(Meggy started recording, as Violent Ruler and Meicoomon started sneaking towards Desti without herself or her other teammates looking. Violent Ruler jumped at Desti, causing her to fall over)

Desti: Augh! What is this thing and what's it doing here?

(Meicoomon started to pull Desti's shorts off, as both him and Violent Ruler ran away, with Desti getting up and not realizing she's pantsless yet)

Desti: That was weird. Now back to training.

Meggy (thoughts): Come on. Get embarrassed.

Desti: Wait... why am I starting to feel a draft?

(Desti looked down and realized what had happened. Violent Ruler and Meicoomon had taken her shorts away, and she's now in her underwear, as she starts to cover herself)

Desti: Where are my shorts?

(Meggy tried her best to contain her laughter, as she kept recording Desti's humiliation)

Desti: SMG3!

(SMG3 walked in and immediately covered her nose after a short nosebleed)

SMG3: Why does this keep happening to you?!

Desti: I don't know!

SMG3: Let's get back home before someone sees you.

Meggy (thoughts): Oh, not for long.

(Meggy stops recording as she runs to the Off the Hook studio)

Meggy: You'll never believe what I just saw!

(Pearl and Marina saw Desti embarrassed like that, as they immediately started laughing)

Pearl: This has to be shown!

Meggy: Perfect. (evil laugh and then coughs) I mean, thank you.

One hour later...

(Off the Hook was on, and Pearl and Marina were showing off pictures and videos they found)

Pearl: This next video... (tries to avoid laughing) ...just cracks me up a lot.

Marina: (snickers) Just show it so we'll stop laughing.

(The video was shown, and that made Desti, who was also watching, spit out her drink)

Desti: WHO DID THIS?!

(Desti noticed Meggy's voice in the video)

Desti: Meggy...

SMG3: She's gonna pay for humiliating you.

Desti: I'll take care of her.

(Meggy was walking around Inkopolis until she was stopped by a plunger gun shot on the back of her shorts coming from Desti, who was hiding because of her humiliation. Meggy looked behind her and saw the plunger along with Desti)

Meggy: Think again, Desti.

(Meggy turned into Squid form and went back to her house. The plunger was now off of her, and that angered Desti)

Desti: Son of a bitch! She screwed my plan. Well, I ain't gonna stop until I humiliate her.