Question 266

Infinite: (wakes up) Ooh, a cookie! (eats it and starts to become powerless) I don't feel well

Mario and Meggy: (woke up and saw that Orange Angel is in between them)

Mario: Hey. Orange Angel. Wake up! (wakes Orange Angel up)

Orange Angel: What the... where am I?

Meggy: Why are you in our bed?!

Orange Angel: I don't know. I just slept last night and somehow I'm here now.

Meggy: Something's going on, and we need answers now! (points her gun at Orange Angel until she got interrupted by ReaderFromWR and Infinite)

ReaderFromWR: Excuse me, have you noticed those scorpions on the floor?

Infinite: Where have my powers gone?

Meggy: Why are these strange things happening? There's Orange Angel in our bed, the floor is littered with scorpions, and Infinite lost his powers.

ReaderFromWR: I saw a picture on the fridge that tells us who did it. (shows everyone the picture of 4 Chaos Space Marines showing the middle finger)

Meggy: (gasped) Those are more Chaos Space Marines!

Mario: Well, Meggy. Time to take some revenge for doing those things to our house.

Meggy: And I know just what to use. (goes to where the Chaos Emeralds are and notices that they're gone) Oh no! They're gone!

Mario: Son of a bitch!

Meggy: What are we gonna do now?

Orange Angel: I'm going back to base. This isn't over, Meggy. (walks out the door)

Meggy: Does anyone have any suggestions on what we should do? I'm offering the askers as well. It's gotta be a quick solution because I wanna fit all the questions I found into this last full day until after the war. Do you know what to do?