Question 323

Meggy: Hey Mario. How did this "War of the Fat Italians" start? Just wondering.

Mario: Well, it all started in 2011.

*flashback to October 29, 2011*

Mario: Damn. I'm bored and no one wants to listen to my stories. (gets an idea) I got an idea! I can pull a prank! On SMG4! Then he'll rage! And then... uhh, I'll tell him my sad story! The perfect plan! (goes to SMG4's room)

(Insert weird rape sounds here)

Mario: LOLOLOLOLOLOOOL! (runs out of SMG4's room)

SMG4: Man, Luigi doesn't shut up when he's talking about men! (goes to his room) You know, I think I should kill myself. ...I'll do that tomorrow. O_O (looks at his computer) What happened to my computer!?

(His computer has been scribbled all over)

SMG4: But who could of done this! (angry face) ...Mario and Luigi... Fine! If Mario and Luigi mess with me, I mess with them! There's this video that Mario never wants anyone to see, though the folder is obvious.

(The folder reads "do not open or I will rape you folder!")

SMG4: (evil face)

(Inside the folder were more folders reading "do not open!", "ARE YOU BLIND DO NOT OPEN!", and "your pushing it!")

SMG4: Why the hell does he put it so deep?!

(The other folders inside read "LOL! I mean! don't!", "ok stop!", "I'll tell you my sad spaghetti story" and "(sadface) you don't listen!" and after going through all the folders, a video with the name of "secret movies! dun open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is inside)

SMG4: Aha! Here it is! (laughs evilly)

1 week later...

Mario: Lalalala! I wonder what's new on YouTube. Hey, here's a cool looking one!

(The video showed Mario naked wearing a Hello Kitty hat)

Mario (video): Hi guys, have you heard about the new Hello Kitty collection? Well there's the Hello Kitty pack blah blah!

Mario: ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FUNNY CAUSE HE'S ASIAN! Wait a minute! That guy... IS GAY HAHAHAHAHA!

Lakitu: Mario, you do know that's you.

Mario: What? That's crazy... OMG! He's got big boobies like me! THIS IS MY PERSONAL VIDEO! WHO DID THIS CAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GET RAPED! (sees that it was uploaded by "supermarioglitchy4") That guy... who? Oh, I mean SMG4... (screams and breaks the door open) Oops... sorry... door. You! Fatty McFat Fat!

SMG4: What!?! (turns around)

Mario: Why did you post my personal video... OF ME SHOWING MY SEXY COLLECTION!!?

SMG4: YOU SCRIBBLED ALL OVER MY COMPUTER!

Toad: (eats popcorn) This is going somewhere. I call it... War of the Fat Italians!

Mario: Ok, here's the deal. (pulls out a sword) I kill you and I get to steal your Hello Kitty collection!

SMG4: Ok, that's it! You're dead!

(They both started fighting, as X (who was known as xboxfan997 at the time) came in to try and break it up)

X: Wow! Guys! What is going on!?

Mario: This dude is hitting me with a toilet!

SMG4: He started it!

X: It doesn't matter who started it! Just stop fighting!

SMG4: Yeah, maybe we should just stop and forget about it.

Mario: Ok........................................................ when Luigi stops acting gay LOLOLLLOLOLOLOL!

SMG4: Fine! This is war!

Toad: of the Fat Italians.

*flashback end*

Mario: And that was how War of the Fat Italians got started. It was an annual thing going on for eight years so far, and we still fight to this very day.

Meggy: So that's how it all began. It was a kinda silly reason that you two started to fight, but I'll always be rooting for you, no matter what.

Mario: Thanks, Meggy. The next one is 9 months away, so I'll be prepared when it's time.