Question 319

(Mario and Meggy woke up to see SMG4 and Tari standing in front of them bringing them breakfast in bed)

SMG4: You two are so cute that we just wanted to bring you breakfast in bed.

Tari: We hope you like it. We even learned to cook together overnight just so it can taste good.

Mario: Oh, how nice of you two!

Meggy: Thank you so much.

SMG4: No problem. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. Staying up overnight really did a number on my sleep paralysis.

(They ate their breakfast in bed, which also included spaghetti for Mario. As they were about to leave, Tari said her farewells for now)

Tari: See you later, you two. If things get too loud back at your home, then the castle will be your occasional bed and breakfast so it'll get you covered.

Meggy: Thanks again, Tari.

Mario: See you later.

Tari: Bye!

(Mario and Meggy went back to Inkopolis and inside their house, as Meggy looked at the question being answered)

Meggy: I... actually don't know. I gotta call up my parents.

(Meggy calls her parents, as the phone starts to ring on the other end)

Eddie: I'll get it! (picks up the phone) Hello?

Meggy: Hi, dad.

Eddie: Hey, Meggy. How's it going, little pumpkin?

Meggy: It's going good. I'm just wondering about this now. What is my last name?

Eddie: You don't know our last name? I guess it's because of the years of you being in that paint can. Well, it's time that I finally tell you our family name.

Meggy: I'm so excited!

Eddie: I know you are, sweetie. Your full name... is...

(Meggy's last name in 3... 2... 1...)

Eddie: Meggy Spletzer

Meggy: Spletzer? That's my last name? Wow. I feel very happy for hearing that. Thanks, dad.

Eddie: You're welcome, sweetcake. Bye!

(Meggy and Eddie finished talking, as Meggy told Mario the good news)

Meggy: Mario! I finally know my last name!

Mario: Really? What is it?

Meggy: It's Spletzer.

Mario: Sounds classy. I love it.

Meggy: Me too. I love discovering my family roots. It makes me feel so happy finding out about the lost history of myself and my family.

Mario: I'm glad I find out too, Meggy. (hugs Meggy) I'm proud of you.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario. (hugs back)

(Previous name was Meggy Maryson, by changed since Meggy's full name was truly revealed in the latest SMG4 episode. Damn it.)